For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Corbinq27 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:59 am Check this out. What a piece of history!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/165546309504?m ... media=COPY
My question is what happened to the Naussican "Rot'Cellok"? I'm guessing that eventually became Zon but now I want to know the rest of the story of how it got cut from AU, renamed, and released in QC.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Armus wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:45 am My question is what happened to the Naussican "Rot'Cellok"? I'm guessing that eventually became Zon but now I want to know the rest of the story of how it got cut from AU, renamed, and released in QC.
He probably turned into Zon, and the stupid anagram prototypes ended up on the cutting froom floor from where the discerning "kolleC'toR" can now apparently retrieve them for many moneys.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
my first thought was he probably ran this off on his printer at home, but according to ebay it has been authenticated. I had no idea such things existed. Too bad it is sold already, I would have like the chance to fantasize for a few minutes that I could purchase it lol

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Takket wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:06 pm my first thought was he probably ran this off on his printer at home, but according to ebay it has been authenticated. I had no idea such things existed. Too bad it is sold already, I would have like the chance to fantasize for a few minutes that I could purchase it lol
By whom?

Who is an actual authority on old STCCG cards?

With Magic The Gathering, I could instantly name 10 people. With STCCG?

I honestly doubt the authenticity, unless a former Decipher employee who knows the stuff can openly and publicly state that the aforementioned item is legit.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Dukat wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:33 am
Takket wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:06 pm my first thought was he probably ran this off on his printer at home, but according to ebay it has been authenticated. I had no idea such things existed. Too bad it is sold already, I would have like the chance to fantasize for a few minutes that I could purchase it lol
By whom?

Who is an actual authority on old STCCG cards?

With Magic The Gathering, I could instantly name 10 people. With STCCG?

I honestly doubt the authenticity, unless a former Decipher employee who knows the stuff can openly and publicly state that the aforementioned item is legit.
according to ebay the item is sent to an authenticator before being sent to you... there is a link on the listing that takes you here:

https://pages.ebay.com/authenticity-gua ... dingcards/
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]