For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
With more and more virtual expansion sets being issued, the iconmaps images for the virtual expansions is getting longer. To have all the set icons appear on a printable page to file with each set, it is necessary to diminish the print scale, making the printing small and having large margins on each page.

Would it be possible to have a second iconmap for the virtual expansions? This will necessitate the creation of two new iconmaps (map8 and map9) to have a well centered page,

The following suggestions for second iconmap for 1E and 2E are:

1E: Have the first 1E virtual iconmap [/images/iconmaps/1e/map4.png?v=2022-07-02"] stop at Equilibrium and the second iconmap start with The Cage.

2E: Have the first 2E virtual iconmap [/images/iconmaps/2e/map6.png?v=2022-07-02"]stop at All Our Yesterdays and the second iconmap start with Apocalypse Rising.

This will have three iconmaps for all 1E and 2E expansion cardlists. Additional expansion icons can be added to the new iconmaps.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Well, I want more than 3 and make the pages responsive.
That would mean a map for each of those
Extra small <576px
Small ≥576px
Medium ≥768px
Large ≥992px
Extra large ≥1200px
and one for main page.
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
This alternative exists as a preview for premium members, at the moment:
https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php?debug=premium

It's got a dropdown list for the expansions. I'm not sure how many people have actually looked at it in the past year and a half that it's been there. I suppose I could make it public. Though I wonder if there would be resistance to me simply making it the default expansion page that everyone sees (rather than a separate page).
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
harry696 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:36 am This same listing for 1E, slightly modified, can be found here https://www.trekcc.org/1e/index.php
Yeah, this is the default old view that's been around forever now. The one I linked to above is an updated version that's responsive to the browser size and has more accessibility features.

I've made the one I linked public, so everyone can use it. We'll see if folks find any bugs.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
When linking to the individual cardlists from your new link, I still need to reduce the print scale in order to have all the set icons appear on the print page.
Question for noob

Is the question how to report a [MQ] personnel in[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]