For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By boromirofborg (Trek Barnes)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
First some definitions. When I use timeline I am referring to defferent sequences of events that happen in the same quantum universe. Star Trek has shown these can changes, be overwritten, but still be the same universe. (Sometimes referred to as the Prime Timeline, but I prefer the term Prime Universe.)

Original (pre-First contact) timeline: (Timeline 1)
- 2063: Cochrane and the Phoenix launch from Bozeman, Montana. On board is Lilly Sloane. Their flight attracts the notice of the Vulcans.
- 2365: Q throws the 1701-D into far reaches of space, where they encounter the Borg. This is the first time the Federation or humanity has encountered the Borg.
- 2373: After a battle near Earth, the Borg queen travels back to 2063.

Timeline 2:
2063: The Borg successfully assimilate Earth.
2373: The 1701-E, still existing because they are caught in the temporal wake and thus immune to the timeline disruption, travel back.

Timeline 3:
2063: The Borg sphere is destroyed by the 1701-E. Several drones are frozen in Antartica. Riker and Geordi are on the Phoenix instead of Lilly.
2153: The Borg drones are awakened and leave Earth. They are stopped by the NX-01, but a signal is sent to the Delta quadrant.

NOW, this is where my theory begins. Because of that signal, there is more Borg activity in the AQ then there was in timeline 1.

That activity is what leads to the ill-fated trip of the Raven, and Seven's assimilation.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]