For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Post 2 of this thread, I called it. Just saying.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
After the last episode when it became clear that Vadic was the Little Bad (to use a Buffy the Vampire Slayer term), I was curious who the Big Bad would be. And now I know.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I was kinda hoping they wouldn’t but became increasingly convinced over the past couple of episodes that this was where they were going with it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Spoiler:

So will Jack be the savior by defeating the Borg from within or will we get the triumphant return of the Borgati in the final episode?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
when the door opened I said please "don't" but they did. I really wanted to see them on the 1701 but I get the nostaglia.
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
If there was ever a lien crying for a spinoff, "That was not my fault" was surely it.

Hrm, two of the biggest bads coming together in one series and it looks like we're going for an epic conclusion, possibly over an hour in length. The reuse of sets was kind of numbing, but now we see where they've spent the money.

Looking at the draft, it is a close race and we'll see where the chips fall with the finale.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:10 pmwhen the door opened I said please "don't" but they did. I really wanted to see them on the 1701 but I get the nostalgia.
I had a theory that they were going to use all the ships from the museum for the finale. Worf on the Defiant. Seven commanding Voyager. (I mean, they set those both up.) The rest getting to do their thing on random ships. I do like this, but some of that would have been cool.
Faithful Reader wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:28 amIf there was ever a line crying for a spinoff, "That was not my fault" was surely it.
My immediate thought was, "I hope they never explain that."

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:48 pm Post 2 of this thread, I called it. Just saying.
I also called
Q
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Oh wow.

Also, Ed Speleers' performance as Jack has managed to wash the image of the crazy, rapey pirate from Outlander out of my head, so well done him!
Second Edition Playtest Manager
By Faithful Reader (Ross Fertel)
 - Second Edition Playtest Manager
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
About that cameo at the start,
Keonig has been notoriously retired, but Sashwick lives doors away from him, so they had an in for the voiceover.

That was a solid sendoff for the final adventure of the TNG team. And setting up this Star Trek: legacy project that I hope will become several projects so that Seven on the {REDACTED] can have sperate adventures from Worf. Man, this is certainly making the case for Worf to star in a fourth series.

And a mid credits scene.

Looking at the draft, we have a five way tie for second ... and I won the draft! This is the point where I would invitee congratulations for the winner, but that is a bit self indulgent at this point. I'll post a Strange New Worlds Draft in May.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Faithful Reader wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:03 am I won the draft! This is the point where I would invitee congratulations for the winner, but that is a bit self indulgent at this point.
"Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self-serving,I shall simply say, 'Good luck'."

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Faithful Reader wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:03 am About that cameo at the start,
Keonig has been notoriously retired, but Sashwick lives doors away from him, so they had an in for the voiceover.
DId you catch his name? Anton Chekov... a nod to Anton Yelchin who played Pavel Chekov in the Kelvinverse.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:50 am
Faithful Reader wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:03 am About that cameo at the start,
DId you catch his name? Anton Chekov... a nod to Anton Yelchin who played Pavel Chekov in the Kelvinverse.
I didn't catch that. Good for them!
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]