For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Iron Prime wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:16 am I don't think this is posted yet. Have a look if you would like:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/304952 ... l-frontier
The creator also posted this in the Dream Cards section.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
It would be interesting to create a script, similar to the Bots created for Root, for a Star Trek deck. In Root, every faction plays the game with its own set of rules, goals, and scoring. These days each Trek 1E deck could be said to follow the same pattern.

It would probably fall apart on turn three or so, but it would be a fun side project.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the shout-out.

The 1.1 Beta version of Final Frontier (a whopping 36 pages) will be available from next weekend. It does a much better job of what the game entails than the Alpha version and is a much closer to the vision for the game. There is a lot more ‘stuff’ and better explanations of how it all fits together.

If you’re interested in the project and would like to receive a copy, please drop me a DM with an email address.
All feedback is welcomed.

Many thanks
Temporal Benefactor questions

3) only the regular skills are shared

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]