For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Has anyone seen Things Past Part 1 lately? (DS9 Season 3)

It's kind of eerie.

Sisko, Bashir, and Dax are accidentally beamed into the early 2020s San Francisco's "Sanctuary District" (Sanctuary City?). People without id's are rounded up and quarantined, there are protests in France, Europe "is falling apart" according to one rich elite, seafloor mining is mentioned (this is what caught my attention initially), there are no jobs to go around, and homelessness is rampant (Sisko and Bashir actually have to sleep in an alley). I felt like I was watching the news suddenly.

My favorite part is a conversation between Sisko and Bashir when Bashir is like WTF Commander? How did it get so bad? And Sisko is like IDK buddy, IDK. Sisko doesn't try to talk away what happened, and just lets Bashir's question hang in the air. Great writing by Michael Taylor to keep that moment relevant now by keeping the answer vague back then.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
That's "Past Tense" but yeah.

Eerie how close we are to Sanctuary districts in San Francisco, and almost right on time from a TV plot from 30 years ago....

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:33 am That's "Past Tense" but yeah.

Eerie how close we are to Sanctuary districts in San Francisco, and almost right on time from a TV plot from 30 years ago....
Oh yeah. Where the hell did I get "Things Past?"
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]