For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mystery, I love it! :)

We're all up to date now and uploaded, thanks again Dan!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KillerB wrote:Now what I would love. The same kind of list, but with only the Rare/Foil cards.
Noted - Not a bad idea at all. Hopefully something I can find time for before the year is out. Will definitely let you know about it when it gets put together.

In lieu of gold star, maybe we could sticky this so it doesn't get lost in the gaps between new promo updates. EDIT -> Thanks!

By rycar60 (Eric R)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E American National Champion 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Thanks for the great tool. I'm new to the game and this is helping me out greatly.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I went through everything again and corrected some spelling mistakes and sorting errors. All the lists have been re-uploaded to the site. Also the Virtual Promo list should now be current up to the Regionals promo.

If anyone notices any errors in rarity please let me know as I am starting work on a list of only rares/promos as previously requested. I caught one at the start of the Premiere list while I was spell-checking so I'm sure there's probably one or two more that I missed.

I'm shocked the dictionary didn't explode with all the Trek names going through it. ;)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Virtual Promo list is now updated through Series VII.

Also, the requested list for rare and promo cards only is done and posted. If there are any errors or omissions, please let me know.

By Cradok
 -  
Parek, Privileged Legate may be labeled as 12R50, but wasn't released as part of the set, only as a promo. I'd list it in both, myself.

Also, 0P24 Worf, First Officer is an AI as well as a foil.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Bulliebuddy wrote:Is there a 1E version anywhere including foil lists and the "tribbled" list from the TWT set?
I don't have anything that I've done myself since Decipher was still doing PDF lists through the end of 1E. Here's a link to a copy of their PDF file (though it only went through Motion Pictures):
http://www.flrazor.com/STCardLists/1ECo ... rdList.pdf

The Tournament Foils list I've seen in various places online. One of them is linked below:
http://www.wixiban.com/ccg/1e-promo.htm#Foils

Same site also has the AI Tribble cards: http://wixiban.com/ccg/1e-twt.htm
Scroll down to the starter decks section, they include images and descriptions of where the tribbles are if you have trouble spotting them.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Cradok wrote:Parek, Privileged Legate may be labeled as 12R50, but wasn't released as part of the set, only as a promo. I'd list it in both, myself.
In the end I decided it best to leave it with the set as its collector info is set 12. In the context of the full list it didn't matter as much. Just personal preference, you're correct about the actual distribution.
Cradok wrote:Also, 0P24 Worf, First Officer is an AI as well as a foil.
Noted and updated. Since it was the only foil of that card I was focussed more on that at the time I originally added it to the list, but for the sake of full disclosure that's absolutely correct.

I appreciate all the feedback, it's hard to review lists of this size completely by myself so thanks to everyone for catching errors and passing them along.

By EL1TE
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Great work flrazor thanks very much, these lists are very useful. :cheersR:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I recently uploaded the lists to a public folder on Dropbox and updated the link in the first post. I'm going to be taking my website down at the end of the month, so this seemed the best way to keep everything online. Please change any bookmarks to the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oefu2d4cyvu1e3w/h0qnH49Mn5

If anyone uses Dropbox and wants to set up sharing to get automatic updates, please send me a PM with your e-mail/username and I can send an invite to the folder.

Thanks again to everyone!

By Worfvx
 -  
Super work, very thanks! Do you can create also pdf index for 1E TrekCC virtual Foils, please?

By Ardacho
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Good work, but... what about the reprinted and misprinted cards?

You could make a "special collectors" list with them.

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]