For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 171 posts

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
How's the journey @Hoss-Drone ?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Very entertaining. My primary character (a trill science officer) completed the iconian war in command of an intrepid class and is now on a story break. My head canon is that she gets rewarded with a new ship for saving the galaxy...that is, I'm going to buy a T6 ship next month. Until then she is doing tfo's. Also I'm killing time working on my secondary character - a jem hadar - who made lvl 65, became attached with the feds and was given a defiant class ship to fight the war against the hurq in the gamma quadrant. The purple color of the dominion engines, etc looks super awesome on the defiant class.

It's fun for sure. In the morning before work I do the EC farming and reputAtion stuff, then in the evening I do story and/or tfo's.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Good system!
They just finished the rework of the early Klingon game - so it's good you haven't stated a Klingon yet. :thumbsup:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
The coolest part of this game is how they took all these one off story elements and wove it into a cohesive story that really makes sense. I would pay good money to see them bring the iconian to live action trek using this overarching story.....

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yeah, I've really enjoyed the story bits. Its goes a bit wonky here and there - but for the most part it's been fun.

Done any delta stuff yet? I don't want to post spoilers, but they did a fair job there too.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
The delta alliance arc was the final lead into the iconian war. It was good.. I liked the the concept of the vaadwar seeking out the iconians to bring them up to speed tech wise and getting used in return.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]