For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 171 posts

By Redgar
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm still about: I typically log on at Christmas Time or for special events. In a very friendly fleet ("First Expeditionary Force"), handle @neotomaunum (I think?).

By kingmj4891 (Matthew King)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Star Trek Online Season 11.5 is now here!

I can be found most nights (US EST) Main Character is Fed Lvl 60 King@kingmj4891

I will for sure be on tonight running the newest mission.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm still on most Thursday nights for at least a little bit. @DVK
Chief Financial Officer
 - Chief Financial Officer
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
This was a fun game and if i had more time i would play more :(

I was in a big PVP fleet ha good ole 5v5 action was fun until they started making broken abilities without balances

Fed Science using the timeship ironically named it Relativity (best sci ship)

Fed Tactical using the jemhadar attack ship (best tac ship BUG!)

Fed Engineer using the Tholian Carrier (best BOFF layout for a heal boat)

Maybe log in again soon :)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Well, I'm still kickin' around in this game. :-) Anyone else? I started a TOS character but haven't had a chance to play it yet... :-(
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Captain Parrish wrote:I had an account when it first came out can't you play romulan now?
Kinda sorta. You can take Romulan, and they get their own early game quest lines, but then you have to pick between Feds and Klingons and after that you're just doing their quests in a green ship. :/

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I still Play this every so often as well

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
You can play in the TOS era now as well. I have made a character but haven't done much with it yet so I can't comment on the new content.
 -  
Community Contributor
Iron Prime wrote:You can play in the TOS era now as well. I have made a character but haven't done much with it yet so I can't comment on the new content.
My big question would be - is it actually new content? Or do you end up at Drozana station (again) to shoot Dividians (again)? (I wouldn't mind having to do that plot line every time if the writing wasn't so horrible.)

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
AllenGould wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:You can play in the TOS era now as well. I have made a character but haven't done much with it yet so I can't comment on the new content.
My big question would be - is it actually new content? Or do you end up at Drozana station (again) to shoot Dividians (again)? (I wouldn't mind having to do that plot line every time if the writing wasn't so horrible.)
I have played through a little bit of the new TOS Era and it does appear to be new content so far.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
For a while in that game, I derived way too much pleasure from captaining the U.S.S. Your Mom.

By Dunnagh (Andreas Micheel)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Contender
Unfortunately, they are NOW what they should have been at release. It´s way too late, unfortunately.

It really felt like a generic space Thing MMO with Trek ships. Shoot to kill! Look, Sir, Orions! "ZEY NEED TO BE KILLED!!! KILL ZEM ALL!"
 -  
Community Contributor
Dunnagh wrote: It really felt like a generic space Thing MMO with Trek ships. Shoot to kill! Look, Sir, Orions! "ZEY NEED TO BE KILLED!!! KILL ZEM ALL!"
I really wish I had played Klingons as my first play-through instead of Feds. Many of those missions make a *lot* more sense from the Klingon POV. (Namely, "shoot first and ask questions later - if you remember").

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I played a little of the new TOS stuff last night. I like it so far. It's essentially TOS fan service (in a good way) with some Temporal Cold War & Daniels (from Enterprise) thrown in so you have an excuse to jump back and forth a little with the "modern" game.
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0