For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 171 posts

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Woot, just downloaded all the updates. Time to go back to one of my favorite things, which is walking up behind Borg and planting bombs behind them. They never notice! Also I'm level 50+ (Fed) but have only made it ~35% of the way through the main storyline because it got too repetitive.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:We had four separate posts about Star Trek Online, so I merged them all into this one.
THANK YOU!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yup. I sent a mail in game.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I've had a busy week so was out of the game for a few days. Tried to play today but there was a weird bug where my movement buttons kept sticking and my character would spin around in circles instead of walking. I'll probably try again tonight.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I think I'm @tigssyren (if I'm understanding correctly).

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS:

I have created a Jem’Hadar named Jama’Haron and dressed him in a Deep Space Niners uniform. (The little spikes on his head are poking out through the hat!) It is the dumbest thing ever.

@benhosp

THAT IS ALL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
:thumbsup:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
They added Niners uniforms now?

While I can understand it on the basis that the people behind it want money, it always seemed odd to me that the major powers of the Alpha Quadrant have pretty much completely abandoned the concept of uniforms. I had my guys all running around in Mirror Universe Starfleet uniforms at one point, which they shouldn't know even existed.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:They added Niners uniforms now?

While I can understand it on the basis that the people behind it want money, it always seemed odd to me that the major powers of the Alpha Quadrant have pretty much completely abandoned the concept of uniforms. I had my guys all running around in Mirror Universe Starfleet uniforms at one point, which they shouldn't know even existed.
They just added some baseball uniforms in this year’s summer Risa party.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS:

I have created a Jem’Hadar named Jama’Haron and dressed him in a Deep Space Niners uniform. (The little spikes on his head are poking out through the hat!) It is the dumbest thing ever.

@benhosp

THAT IS ALL

Oh and that’s on PS4.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:They added Niners uniforms now?

Klingon uniform codes have always seemed a little vague and lax.

The post-supernova Romulan “military” is more of a ragtag band of privateers.

Not sure the concept of a “uniform” is even meaningful to the Jem’Hadar; just being a Jem’Hadar is the uniform. (I’m not sure there’s actually an in-universe explanation for why Jem’Hadar even wear clothes.)

Honestly, in universe, it’s probably only an issue for the Federation, and remember, within the game canon, there have been so many devastating wars and invasions within the past year and a half or so (and associated turnover within Starfleet) that Federation characters have been promoted from Cadet to Admiral within that time. So Starfleet discipline in general is probably getting a little bit lax.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Maybe STO is like The Orville's Planetary Union.

Way more ships than captains or crews, so discipline has become less of a thing.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation