For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 171 posts

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:I'm not really an mmorpg guy but if i was going to do STO i would have to either go dominion or borg if available
OR start out with a "Dakota" class cruiser for obvious reasons. :)

Sorry, no interest in Klingons.
They added Jem'Hadar/Dominion!
Chief Financial Officer
 - Chief Financial Officer
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2023
Iron Prime wrote:Victory is Life is live! Enjoy!
lol I bought lifetime when it launched, all the peeps I played with quit when PVP went to hell and that became pay to win. think I have one of each st max rank:)

My account name is @The-Borg. If you want any help I may be able to log in this weekend
Chief Financial Officer
 -  
EHCCGPP wrote:For a while in that game, I derived way too much pleasure from captaining the U.S.S. Your Mom.
Hehehe - think my tactical character flys a bug ship named USS aux to banana :). Inside joke with the peeps I used to PVP with

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
Hey guys why do we have four different STO threads? I'm pickin' this one.

I also have a lifetime account. I have a lvl 65 Fed tac character that I played from the beginning. I had a helluva time playing through the story arc but kinda lost interest when it became all about PVP.
I didn't play for about a year or so, so when I recently logged in to check out Victory is Life it took aboult half an hour and two gigs of updates 'til I could finally play. :P

I was looking forward to the idea of playing as a Jemmie but kinda disappointed when I realized that it was just the limited story arc and then you kinda had to join Fed or Klig.

Anyway I think it would be kinda cool to put a TrekCC fleet together. Anyone up for that?
Chief Financial Officer
 -  
monty42 wrote:Hey guys why do we have four different STO threads? I'm pickin' this one.

I also have a lifetime account. I have a lvl 65 Fed tac character that I played from the beginning. I had a helluva time playing through the story arc but kinda lost interest when it became all about PVP.
I didn't play for about a year or so, so when I recently logged in to check out Victory is Life it took aboult half an hour and two gigs of updates 'til I could finally play. :P

I was looking forward to the idea of playing as a Jemmie but kinda disappointed when I realized that it was just the limited story arc and then you kinda had to join Fed or Klig.

Anyway I think it would be kinda cool to put a TrekCC fleet together. Anyone up for that?
Your welcome to join mine as for anyone here is welcome :) beats having no star base to start haha

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Aux to banana sounds fantastic.

Anyone playing feel free to add @DVK.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I need a fleet. Can you message @DVK sometime in game?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
TrekCC Fleet would be cool. I'm in. @DVK.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I just got back in the game a couple of weeks ago. Started a new character so I'm only level 40 right now (to be fair, I only got to 35 with my last one).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:I just got back in the game a couple of weeks ago. Started a new character so I'm only level 40 right now (to be fair, I only got to 35 with my last one).
Good luck! I hope to see you online!
Chief Financial Officer
 -  
Send me a pm if you want an invite @the-Borg

If y’all want to make the fleet for trekcc members, since it has a star base started at least not having to go from level zero

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
We had four separate posts about Star Trek Online, so I merged them all into this one.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]