The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
The last one worked pretty well, but here's a couple (minor) things I can think of.

- make sure we don't "skip" any steps (like the type of dilemma, or the cost). Alternatively, make a voting step with some alternatives (at X cost you get this ability, at X+1 you get a stronger one, at X-1 you get a weaker one)

- maybe allow a bit more flexibility in the "short answer" questions?

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
CFHollister wrote: Last time, we started with choosing a card type. Perhaps next time, we could start by choosing a goal (i.e. boost Romulan mission solving, nerf Borg, carrot Replicate, etc.) as the first step in the process and then game concept, and then card type.
I think this could be an interesting way to go this time. Although, I really liked the way it went last time.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I will preface this by saying that "the plan" is still nebulous and very much subject to change. But, saying that, "the plan" is do to WoTC II so that the resulting card will appear in expansion #19, due out some time in the late summer/early fall 2009 time frame.

Now, expansion #19, codenamed Murdock, is going to be an unusual expansion. (I'll let you guys debate what that means.) But this means that it will probably work best for the design team if we give you a list of ideas from which to pick, and then go from there. As this was one of the ideas suggested above, I don't anticipate any major problems with it.

So, that's where we stand right now. Any questions, comments, concerns, or additional suggestions based on this (admittedly limited) information is welcome.

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote:Now, expansion #19, codenamed Murdock, is going to be an unusual expansion. (I'll let you guys debate what that means.)
All Artifacts, all the time! And one new copy of Vash. :lol:

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
MidnightLich wrote:Now, expansion #19, codenamed Murdock, is going to be an unusual expansion. (I'll let you guys debate what that means.)
No new Kira? :cross:

By Altoid
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I sense more "Jack Pack" or more versions of them [AU]. Example: for a brief moment they were working for [Dom], so [Dom] versions of the "Jack Pack" would be possible :shock:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
No new Kira. :cross:
No more 1 cost or less for TNG!!!! (They've won the last 3 worlds and have been in the running for the past 4)
Some love for the [Dom] . V sets really haven't been to friendly with them IMO.
The Doomsday Dilemma!! (One disappointing thing D never made!)

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote: Now, expansion #19, codenamed Murdock, is going to be an unusual expansion.
-crp
Oooh, an entire expansion devoted to Barclay, I can get behind that. :mrgreen:

Now, there's an idea. We need a new Barclay!

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]