The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I definately like the [NA] HQ, I've been waiting for one for a long time but there are two many dilemmas designed to hurt [NA]. Perhaps...

[H] - Smugglers Den

You may report [NA] personnel, ships and equipment to this headquarters. You may not command another HQ.
You may attempt and solve your missions.
Order - Name a Dilemma, when your personnel face that dilemma this turn, prevent and overcome that dilemma.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

But a more generic idea...

0 [Evt] Explore Strange New Worlds
At the start of each of your turns, if this is your first turn, you may download this card (you may use this text when this card is in your deck).
Plays in your core. This event may not leave your core.
You may attempt and solve your missions. You need an additional 10 points to win the game.

A few new ideas here, a card that downloads itself (yes we have a Tuvok but still), a card that makes it harder for you to win that you play on yourself and of course the given concept of messing with missions.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I've actually used the Archer who lets you attempt [Fed] missions and the [Rom] infiltrator who lets you attempt [Fed] missions. (Not in the same deck; that'd be :thumbsdown: )

If you use an ability like this, you basically have to limit it to one mission, and be able to do the other three.

I'd personally like to see something more interesting; I agree with people who've said there's plenty of abilities like this.

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanatos_elNyx wrote:I definately like the [NA] HQ, I've been waiting for one for a long time but there are two many dilemmas designed to hurt [NA]. Perhaps...

[H] - Smugglers Den

You may report [NA] personnel, ships and equipment to this headquarters. You may not command another HQ.
You may attempt and solve your missions.
Order - Name a Dilemma, when your personnel face that dilemma this turn, prevent and overcome that dilemma.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

But a more generic idea...

0 [Evt] Explore Strange New Worlds
At the start of each of your turns, if this is your first turn, you may download this card (you may use this text when this card is in your deck).
Plays in your core. This event may not leave your core.
You may attempt and solve your missions. You need an additional 10 points to win the game.

A few new ideas here, a card that downloads itself (yes we have a Tuvok but still), a card that makes it harder for you to win that you play on yourself and of course the given concept of messing with missions.

Don't you think people would bypass having to score the extra 10 points and use either Terok Nor or DS9? Most people playing straight [NA] already choose simple missions that have a matching icon.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
charlie wrote:Don't you think people would bypass having to score the extra 10 points and use either Terok Nor or DS9? Most people playing straight [NA] already choose simple missions that have a matching icon.
I have no idea what you are taking about?
How would Terok Nor or DS9 help with being able to do ANY mission?
And the NA HQ is to stop things like Quarren Labour Shortage nerfing the whole affiliation before they got started.

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
QLS hasn't hurt anyone locally playing straight [NA] . They go out and do 3 missions that require things like C>28/30 on some 30 and 35 point missions. Scott has been tweaking an android deck that makes use of Soong and Graves. It is virtually impossible to stop him once he gets going. And that is usually by turn 4 or 5.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
charlie wrote:QLS hasn't hurt anyone locally playing straight [NA] . They go out and do 3 missions that require things like C>28/30 on some 30 and 35 point missions. Scott has been tweaking an android deck that makes use of Soong and Graves. It is virtually impossible to stop him once he gets going. And that is usually by turn 4 or 5.
There is more to the NA affiliation than simply Androids.

And any NA deck I've made in the past was nerfed by QLS with Quantum Incursion to make sure they drew it all the time.
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]