The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Girard wrote:Interrupting a card
[Int] Transporter interference
When your opponent plays a personnel at their Headquarters, you may place that personnel at an incomplete planet mission instead.
Girard wrote:Discarding cards from the top of an opponent's deck
[Evt] Millstone
When an opponents personnel is stopped by a dilemma you command, your opponent must draw a card. When an opponents personnel is killed by a dilemma you command, your opponent must discarding the top card of their deck.
Girard wrote:Removing cards from an opponent's discard pile
[Int] Friendly Gesture
Play only if you command 3 [Fer] personnel or 3 [Rom] personnel.
Choose a card in opponents discard pile, and place that card on top of your opponents deck.
Girard wrote:Manipulating the opponent's hand/deck/dilemma pile
[Evt] Hidden Sources
When your opponent has drawn at least 5 dilemmas, you may discard a random card from hand to randomly select a dilemma in your opponents hand to return to Dilemma Pile. You may only do this once a turn.

...some more random messing with opponent cards.

[Int] Sabotage Shipyard
When your opponent plays a unique ship, discard a ship from hand with a cost equal to that ship to stop that ship.
You may also search your opponents deck and remove all copies of that ship from the game.

[Int] Overload
When your opponent spends a counter to draw a card, they must instead draw 3 cards.
Last edited by Thanatos_elNyx on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

By codewolf
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I like the sabatoge shipyard idea but I think it ought to be with weapons greater than the sheilds of the played ship.

What about this one:
[Evt] cost about 4 - The big gamble
When you play this card reveal the top card of the delimma deck of the player to your left. Remove the card from the game and add the cost to your unspent counters.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
codewolf wrote:What about this one:
[Evt] cost about 4 - The big gamble
When you play this card reveal the top card of the delimma deck of the player to your left. Remove the card from the game and add the cost to your unspent counters.
Nice, though I'd make it your own Dilemma Pile.

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanatos_elNyx wrote: [Int] Overload
When your opponent spends a counter to draw a card, they must instead draw 3 cards.
Wow. I think this is actually a great idea.
[Int] Cytherian Knowledge Transfer
Interrupt
When your opponent spends a counter to draw a card, place
three cards from hand beneath your deck to make him or her
take the top three cards of his or her deck into hand. Remove
this interrupt from the game.
(Source quote from "The Nth Degree")

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Mogh wrote:I think it's too harsh. Maybe two cards instead of three?
It's so situational it wouldn't be played often, and 2 cards just wouldn't be a big enough reason to play the card.

By nick22zz
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
How about this:

[Evt] Cast Away

Plays in your Core. Name a card type. View an opponents hand. If you opponent has 3 or more of the card type in their hand, they must discard their hand. Then remove this event from the game.

Its not a deadly as some dillemmas but it will get the job done

Think about it
[TNG] [Fut]

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
6 [D] Dilemma
I'm Moving Through Time
Decay: 5
Unless you have a personnel with [AU], a second personnel with [Fut] , and a third personnel with [Pa], place this dilemma in your core; otherwise, randomly select three personnel to be stopped. At the start of each of your turns, place the top card of your deck on this dilemma. When this dilemma is destroyed, remove it and all cards on it from the game.

[Source: Picard in his pajamas from the opening of "All Good Things..."]

I think it's too much text, especially with the Decay keyword and its explanation.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Mogor wrote:hmm, it might fit on a card, though no lore for sure, not sure why you need decay for a dilemna?
My understanding would be for the function of the card while it's placed in the core, not for encountering the dilemma itself.

Michael

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote:
Mogor wrote:hmm, it might fit on a card, though no lore for sure, not sure why you need decay for a dilemna?
My understanding would be for the function of the card while it's placed in the core, not for encountering the dilemma itself.

Michael
That's the idea of Decay on the card.

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I recall that when Decay was first mentioned on Decipher.com, the Anti-Time Anomaly was mentioned as an example, but I have no idea whether it was ever something that was used on a card and playtested.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]