The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!
User avatar
 
By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Wanderer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2019
2E British National Second Runner-Up 2019
#33965
wweist wrote:Then I suggest: Julianne Belman
Rather than go out of the show, what about M'Ress - what better honour than being the first (and ideally) only card where the image is from TAS?
User avatar
 
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#33976
Danny wrote:
wweist wrote:Then I suggest: Julianne Belman
Rather than go out of the show, what about M'Ress - what better honour than being the first (and ideally) only card where the image is from TAS?
I second this. TAS is officially cannon, after all.
User avatar
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
#33983
Ferengi Captain wrote:
Danny wrote:
wweist wrote:Then I suggest: Julianne Belman
Rather than go out of the show, what about M'Ress - what better honour than being the first (and ideally) only card where the image is from TAS?
I second this. TAS is officially cannon, after all.
According to the TAS DVD Booklet, this is not correct. TAS is not considered Star Trek canon in the strictest sense.
User avatar
 
By Boon of Bolian (Rem Boon)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Socialite
#34020
Foreman wrote:I would prefer not to have cartoons on cards.
and especially not on an tribute card. Although we can use the name
User avatar
 
By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Grand Nagus
#34050
I also think that honoring her role as the first (and only female to actually hold the position) of First Officer (let's face it, Shelby was only a filler) is worthy of our efforts. And creating a subset theme about "The Cage" is also something that should be explored. There were some interesting concepts that have already made it into cards (Mark Piper, Gary Mitchell, Vian Test, Talosian Trial) that could be considered. How about a Talosian with Telepathy x3 that illustrates just how advanced they were over the rest of the people in the galaxy?
User avatar
 
By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E World Top 16 2019
Nemesis
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2020
#34072
Foreman wrote:I also like the idea of a number one card.

Maybe we could have the option of making a pike at the same time?
That way they could have complimentary abilites.
Both should be Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise. Let's make another option for the Captain's Log deck than the Defiant.

If we're going to look at TAS, we could make a Robert April (so there can be a 5th Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise) :thumbsup:
jjh wrote:According to the TAS DVD Booklet, this is not correct. TAS is not considered Star Trek canon in the strictest sense.
Pfft canon. You think Logan Black's name is canon? :lol:
User avatar
 
By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#34304
I think a Number One card here is a no-brainer.

It's a shame that character never lived on past the pilot. She could have been one of the strongest female characters on television in that era.
User avatar
 
By warpaw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Socialite
#34308
Number One,
Second in Command

Number One,
Executive Officer

Number Once,
Captain's Right Hand

What about Using a name and then the subtitle Number One.

You could do a mini-series of Number One

If no other corresponding commander is on board (Insert Specific Ship here) The personnel gains Commander: (Specific Ship)

M'Ress (or Whatever)
Number One

Officer 2 Programming yadda yadda
If no other corresponding commander is on board USS ENTERPRISE, This personnel gains Commander: USS ENTERPRISE
User avatar
 
By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#34361
I could be wrong, but we don't even have Christopher Pike yet. Perhaps there is some mini-mechanic that can be passed among Enterprise officers from The Cage.
User avatar
 
By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#35032
Random idea for [TOS] personnel from The Cage:
You may play this personnel at cost + 2 to do X for
each mission you command worth 40 or more points.
 
By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
#35605
Mogh wrote:Random idea for [TOS] personnel from The Cage:
You may play this personnel at cost + 2 to do X for
each mission you command worth 40 or more points.
I like it.
User avatar
 
By NCC-1764 (Tony Thrustle)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2019
#35927
well the name could be "Number One" and the title could be "Majel Barret Roddenberry" or vice versa. in her lore it could say that Starfleet used her voice for the computer even through the 24th century!

For you: USS Bellerophon [Fed] (7) •U.S[…]

Kolinahr

Well, I prefer to have my personnel in one place, […]

Balance Team Update?

Any update on the next 2E set? Does this fal[…]

Armus is right, although that gives me an idea. Y[…]