The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I like "Number Once, with the subtitle: Captain's Right Hand" Also she should be given the ability to become the Commander of the Enterprise or any other non-unique ship on which she is aboard. This would be similar to Sulu. It would also be a great tribute to what she did for the series and what Gene wanted for the show. She skills would include Officer. But what else? I admit that it has been awhile since I have seen the episode and Computers was a 1E skill.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Computer Skill often translates into Programming for 2E. I think if we go with Number One, she should have that skill to account for the fact that she was the voice of the computer.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
charlie wrote:I like "Number Once, with the subtitle: Captain's Right Hand" Also she should be given the ability to become the Commander of the Enterprise or any other non-unique ship on which she is aboard. This would be similar to Sulu. It would also be a great tribute to what she did for the series and what Gene wanted for the show. She skills would include Officer. But what else? I admit that it has been awhile since I have seen the episode and Computers was a 1E skill.
What about this

"While this personnel is aborad your ship and that ships mathcing commander is not present, she is the matching commander of that ship.
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
I think matching commander of anything is a bit too overpowered.
How about this?
Order - This personnel gains one "Commander:" keyword from one of your personnel present. She keeps that skill and keyword until this order is executed again.

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yes. I think that is better than the previous suggestion. She shouldn't have too many skills either. That will illustrate her single-mindedness to do her job., perhaps just Officer and Programming.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
charlie wrote:Yes. I think that is better than the previous suggestion. She shouldn't have too many skills either. That will illustrate her single-mindedness to do her job., perhaps just Officer and Programming.
Maybe 2 Programming as a tribute to her being the computer voice.

By wweist
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
one concept from The Cage would be that she cannot be a member of an away team which already consists of a Commander

I like the 2 Programming. Officer should be there too. I would add Leadership, and possibly Navigation (since she sat in the Helmsman seat)

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Of all the concepts, I like this one the least. I was neither a fan of the actress nor of the characters she played. And since I grew up watching dubbed versions of the shows, to me she doesn't even qualify as the Computer Voice, because that was done by a different voice actress than her other characters.
Also, I'd prefer to see a card that starts from a gameplay/mechanic point-of-view instead of some tribute card. I might be persuaded to make an exception for Spot, though.

By mindmage (Ben Johnson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Star Trek Magazine had a section about Capt Pike. It said that he was the Enterprise's second Capt after Robert April.

Number One is a good tribute idea.
Ambassador
By Linkan (Torbjörn Lindquist)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Architect
I think this is the best of the concepts, by far. And by making this a WoTC card makes all of us part of the tribute to a great person.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
NCC-1764 wrote:also can we have a 1E Number One?
If this concept comes about, you can always pull to make sure that whatever gametext goes on the card is 1E Compatible.
Or maybe at the end of this, there'll be a second edition of it to translate the same idea into proper 1E terms and template.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Kaiser wrote:Of all the concepts, I like this one the least.
Also, I'd prefer to see a card that starts from a gameplay/mechanic point-of-view instead of some tribute card. I might be persuaded to make an exception for Spot, though.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By Avaril
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Not a fan of tribute cards. Gameplay first I always think, but here it goes :)

[Fed] Cost 2
Number One
insert picture from cage here
[Cmd]
[Pa]
[TOS]
Commander Starship Enterprise. You may play this personal at cost +2 to download Christopher Pike or a [TOS] ship.
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Computer Skil [SD] Leadership [SD] Officer
[SD] Navigation
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Str. 5
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]