The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I don't think an event is a good option for this. There is too many ways to prevent and destroy them out there. Unless it has text similar to Finding Our Way. A personnel wouldn't be bad. Or even a new version of Mouth of the Wormhole for Terok Nor might be an outside of the box idea.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Just out of curiosity is this card supposed to be a boost to a [TN] dissident deck, or any [TN] deck?

It always feels wrong when I use the disidents with the [Car]/ [Dom] personnel.

By Gumbo
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Foreman wrote:Just out of curiosity is this card supposed to be a boost to a [TN] dissident deck, or any [TN] deck?

It always feels wrong when I use the disidents with the [Car]/ [Dom] personnel.
I believe that the "B side" is supposed to be something different for [TN] not a boost to a discard deck.

By LCJK
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'd like to see a mission that is designed to be used with TN. Some sort of global text that helps people with the TN icon or something. This way you don't have to worry about drawing an event or having it be destroyed.

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LCJK wrote:I'd like to see a mission that is designed to be used with TN. Some sort of global text that helps people with the TN icon or something. This way you don't have to worry about drawing an event or having it be destroyed.
lets make it backwards compatible so we can supernova it :P

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
What about a bajor region mission that references mouth of the wormhole. You could make it [Car] / [Dom] allowed to attempt so that [DS9] decks can't use it as effectivly, but could still do it.

Maybe make it a 40 point mission that makes you lose points if you don't control mouth of the wormhole when you complete it.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
For a mission, I'd actually like it to benefit both [TN] and [DS9] . That way we can keep it open to more affiliations. If it has something to do with the Wormhole or the station itself it could be thematically appropriate to benefit both version of the station.

Of course, I'd also like to see a version of Morn with both the [DS9] and [TN] icons. :shifty:

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
What about a mission like this.

When this mission is completed the player with the most personnel at mouth of the wormhole scores 5 points.

I would really like to see the new theme for mouth of the wormhole be bonuses for keeping people being at the station.

Another option besides doing a mission could be a ship. The gametext on a ship is pretty difficult to counter, and I find one of the problems with a [TN] deck is that the ships are pretty boring. A unique ship would be fun.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I reiterate my desire to see Terok Nor get something that gives them a reward for "engaging in a protracted war" and advancing the front lines.

[Dom] Cost X

Upgraded Jem'hadar Warship
[TN] [Cmd] [Cmd] [Stf] [Stf]

You can only play this ship at Mouth of the Wormhole. If at the start of the turn, this ship is present at an opponent's mission with another [TN] ship you may take command of an opponent's event. Place that event in your core.

A protracted war often leads to innovation of both equipment and tactics.

Range 7 Weapons 9 Shields 8

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Going back to an idea I proposed...
[Dom] [cost] Look, A Ship!
[TN] [staffing icons]
To staff this ship, you must command three [TN] personnel aboard.
While this ship is staffed at an [AQ] mission, you may play cards on
Reclaim Terok Nor as though from hand.
Order -- Discard a [TN] card from hand to download Reclaim
Terok Nor. You may do this only once each turn.
Range ? Weapons ? Shields ?

By blinkkite
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Well, I've been trying to make a [TN] deck for AGES!!! I think this would be pretty cool:

4 Weyoun
Head of Terok Nor
[Cmd]
[TN]
[SD] Diplomacy [SD] Leadership [SD] Navigation [SD] Security [SD] 2 Treachery
While this personnel is at Mouth of the Wormhole, if you command no other headquarters, each of your [Dom] personnel gains [TN] .
Integrity 3 Cunning 6 Strength 4

4 Dukat
Head of Terok Nor
[Cmd]
[TN]
[SD] Diplomacy [SD] Exobiology [SD] Leadership [SD] Security [SD] 2 Treachery
Gul. While this personnel is at Mouth of the Wormhole, if you command no other headquarters, each of your [Car] personnel gains [TN] .
Integrity 2 Cunning 6 Strength 6
"To the conquerors of the Federation."

I gots no flavor text for Weyoun :P

I like the idea of Reclaim Terok Nor, bit it always seemed to fragile. These two cards encourage and make such a deck viable, and also keep with the theme of rewarding players for leaving personnel on Terok Nor.

Well, that's my 2 cents worth.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
How about a mission:

[S] Taken down Minefield 30 Points
[SD] Engineer [SD] 2 Programming [SD] Science and Cunning > 35
Region: Bajor System. While this mission is complete and you command no non- [AQ] missions, all [Car] and [Dom] cards you own gain the [TN] icon.
[Car] [Dom] [NA]
Span 2

The probelm we have usually felt with [TN] was that there weren't enough [Car] and [Dom] peeps, so while they could run Reclaim Terok Nor, that card runs out or can be destroyed. They would possibily still need it in a deck that runs this mission so that they could get started but one the mission is done they are free and clear.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Thanatos_elNyx wrote: [S] Taken down Minefield 30 Points
[SD] Engineer [SD] 2 Programming [SD] Science and Cunning > 35
Region: Bajor System. While this mission is complete and you command no non- [AQ] missions, all [Car] and [Dom] cards you own gain the [TN] icon.
[Car] [Dom] [NA]
Span 2
The problem with this is if you make it too easy for [Car] or [Dom] to become [TN] then why would you use cardassia prime?

I prefer the weyoun and dukat suggested, but we only get ot design 1 card.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Foreman wrote:The problem with this is if you make it too easy for [Car] or [Dom] to become [TN] then why would you use cardassia prime?

I prefer the weyoun and dukat suggested, but we only get ot design 1 card.
Hmmm, I'm just throwing the idea out there, we could always add more restrictions to create some balance.

Something like "While this mission is complete and you command no non- [AQ] missions, all [Car] and [Dom] personnel, with Security gain [TN]." or "While this mission is complete and you command no non- [AQ] missions, all [Car] and [Dom] personnel, with a cost of 1 or 2 gain [TN]."

Hi guys, maybe a totally stupid question ... I h[…]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]