The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

By LCJK
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
how about a mission that rewards you for controlling the station?

the bonus here is pretty arbitrary - we could come up with any sort of text for it.

the second bit of text obviously needs to be reworded but it fits the flavor.

[S] Destroy Minefield
Region: Bajor Region
X pts, X span, requirements etc
While you command 3 [TN] personnel at Mouth of the Wormhole once per turn (thrice if this mission has been completed) you may stop a [TN] personnel to unstop a different [TN] personnel. Unless this mission is completed, Mouth of the Wormhole does not remove the 2 span cost from moving to [GQ] missions.
[Car] [Dom] [NA]

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanatos_elNyx wrote:
Foreman wrote:The problem with this is if you make it too easy for [Car] or [Dom] to become [TN] then why would you use cardassia prime?

I prefer the weyoun and dukat suggested, but we only get ot design 1 card.
Hmmm, I'm just throwing the idea out there, we could always add more restrictions to create some balance.

Something like "While this mission is complete and you command no non- [AQ] missions, all [Car] and [Dom] personnel, with Security gain [TN]." or "While this mission is complete and you command no non- [AQ] missions, all [Car] and [Dom] personnel, with a cost of 1 or 2 gain [TN]."
You would have to complete the mission first that would throw some balance in there, from the start. As if you wanted to start playing cardassian and dominion without restrictions you would have to be using Reclaim Terok Nor. So the mission wouldn't be too unbalanced, I might suggest if it was a semi-difficult mission, something that would take a bit of time to complete.

By whampiri
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
How about a Dukat with the following ability:

If Dukat is at Terek Nor you may mtop a [TN] personnel present to play a [Car] or [Dom] as if he had [TN] . You may do this once per turn.

Im not sure if the last scentence is eve necessary as at the start it might be easy but it is a case of diminishing returns as you start attempting missions and actually need guys and it would still force you to play [TN] personnel.
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]