The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

By DJstormtrooper (Tyler Fultz)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Ok, I know that I'm late on this one but I really love this idea (DS9 is my favorite series and these episodes are my favorite story arc), so I had to pitch something.

The whole theme of [TN] is really [Dom] / [Car] personnel working together to win the war against the Federation. My inspiration being Dominion War Efforts from 1E. So, what about a personnel (new version of Dukat?) that says something like:

Personnel [Car]
When this personnel is present with a [Dom] personnel and your personnel at this mission win an engagement, you may download a [Car] or [Dom] personnel and place them on your headquarters.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
DJstormtrooper42 wrote:
Personnel [Car]
When this personnel is present with a [Dom] personnel and your personnel at this mission win an engagement, you may download a [Car] or [Dom] personnel and place them on your headquarters.
I like that idea. I am assuming that someone suggested a card that would give the [TN] a bonus for winning combat/engagements. If so, this would be an interesting bonus since it would allow you to play [Car]/ [Dom] personnel that are not [TN] but you would first have to win some engagements with the [TN] personnel/ships. (I would probably open it up to include winning either engagments or combat though to take advantage of the jemmies high strength.) And some few dominion war episodes focused on planet combat.

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Hey Charlie,

I know you're busy, but I was just wondering if you had an ETA on when we will start the voting process. I'm excited to see what peopel submitted.

How many submissions were there anyway?
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
The concepts have been presented to the design team for initial review. A total of twenty (20) different, unique concepts were submitted (though many were submitted multiple times).

We hope to have a list for you to vote on within a week!

-crp

By nickybaby
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
*Patiently waiting for list to vote on* ;)
Thermokinetic explosion

The question is: if I fly to a 3 span space missio[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]