The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

Which concept should the Will of the Collective choose?

Concept A (Dissidents in the Brig)
12%
Concept B (Controlling the Station)
28%
Concept C (Affiliation Bonus)
10%
Concept D (Opposition Verb)
1%
Concept E (Dominion War)
14%
Concept F (Dissidents BAD!)
No votes
0%
Concept G (TN's For the Cause)
No votes
0%
Concept H (+Decay)
1%
Concept I (Car + Dom Sitting In a Tree...)
33%
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
This poll ends at 9:45 AM tomorrow morning, which means you have just over 24 hours to get your votes in (or to change your vote). As of right now, there are three options that are within a single vote of each other!

Vote now! Go tell your friends!

-crp

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
So, what happens in case of a tie?

By whampiri
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The world implodes! :mrgreen:

On a different point, Im curious as to why the controlling the station card is so popular?

Dissidents already have a deck which works quite effectively and sees play every once in a while. On the other hand I have never ever seen a Cardi-Dom Terek Nor deck. There must be a reason for this and I believe it's due to the difficulty in getting anything even half decent into play and the inability to prevent personnel event destruction vs Reclaim Terek Nor, ie brunt+co. Sure Death is glory and grav plating work vs events and interrupts that target your events but are useless against a personnels inbuilt ability.

I'm just wondering who out there has seen/built a 'good' Terek Nor deck and I'd appreciate it if you could post it. Thanks, it's just my :twocents:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
i make my final appeal for peeps to switch over to the Dominion War option. Especially if you dont want to see the Controlling the station option to win.

By Avaril
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I voted A although I love F (look at the previous thread on ideas for my idea of how this coudl have worked).

I like A alot because, you can hardly argue that a capture deck will be weakened by a strategy that let's you get free captives. I envision a card that get's better for more dissident captives AND allows a mechanic for you to put dissidents into your opponents brig while not providing any protections from opponents capture cards. In other words, they still have your dissident in their labor camp and can still kill them for bonuses. Also, could be a neat little nitch idea for some new dissident cards that have text that is only active when they are captured. The idea being that the captives are gathering information for the their side. Main thing I like about the idea is it adds something truly unique for the Terek Nor affiliation.

The dominion war option could be very cool, but with 2E's relativly low risk conflict style (compared to 1E) anything powerful enough to have enough teeth to really make it work for Terek Nor (mediocre ship selection and pretty gimpy average str. personnel due to all those dissidents and not much else) could be game altering in scope. I really see this as an issue vs. starfleet/OS type decks. Possibly voyager decks too. I mean how would a deck strat. like this work versus single ship decks that hide at their headquarters (with the exception of downloaded Queen's ship and that sure is not very thematically correct :)).

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Here's the thing with the controlling the station option. It ccan be used with a lot of the other options.
Controlling the station is a cost. Most of the other options talk about a benifit.

So if it comes down to controlling the station and 1 other option as the leaders, (no matter which on wins) maybe we can figure out a way to put them together.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed that the Station Control is losing. We already have some Dom+Car stuff, and HQ massing is a completely new idea.

Ah well. No reason the designers can't pick it up and run with it later though : )

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
It's not completely new! Morn, Barfly from the very first set has text which benefits you for keeping him at Mouth of the Wormhole.

I know Weyoun, Warship Commander works for both Cardassian and Dominion ships, but other than him, I'm not familiar with cards which help both Cardassians and the Dominion.  I'm sure I'm overlooking something, though.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Just under five hours left, and just three votes separate the top two choices. Will Option I hold on to win, or can Option B complete a final rally and claim the majority?

Guess we'll find out in just under five hours!

-crp
German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]