The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ah, I thought it was midnight tonight! Oh well, not a big deal.

If I were going to submit a card- my try would have been something like:

Stop one [Car] and one [Dom] personnel at the Mouth of the Wormhole to name a dilemma. Search through your dilemma pile and remove each copy of that dilemma from the game. Shuffle and replace.

This would allow you to play all sorts of meta dilemmas without worrying about them bogging down your draws. Want to use Shocking Betrayal because of Terok Nor's versatility, only to find out your opponent is playing Borg? Have a bunch of planet dilemmas but your opponent is Voyager and only attempting space? A card like this might be a decent solution.

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I really hope if we can decide card type that mission isn't one of the types unless the mission has or can have a blanket effect. Such as "While a [TN] [Dom] and [TN] [Car] personnel are present together all [TN] [Dom] and [TN] [Car] are attributes +1" I would rather see a new personnel.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Escape Artist wrote:Ah, I thought it was midnight tonight! Oh well, not a big deal.
So did I! The original post says midnight tonight. I was about to send Charlie so many e-mails... his inbox is probably better off. :D
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
You guys are right... I made the mistake.

Go ahead and submit your ideas. I'll take anything that arrives before I go to bed tomorrow night.

-crp

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:remember whatever happens if the idea is good enough, it might end up being used by designers
I'm all for any help they can get.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]