The second Will of the Collective led to a unique equipment, designed entirely by the community!

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Thought I'd start a thread for us to discuss storyline ideas for this card while it gets playtested.

So we have a peice of equipment, that helps your [Car] and [Dom] personnel get onto terok nor.

Post your ideas here.
Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
This is my favorite idea so far:
Hoss-Drone wrote: "Terok Nor Turbolift" - picture of the jem'hadar and cardassians in the turbolift right before Kira stepped into it.

By MatsJn
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Virtual display device

"I don't suppose you would like to surrender now and avoid unnecessary bloodshed?"

I got the idea for the picture before I remembered that we are dealing with an equipment, so I know it's a stretch with the name. But I liked the picture so I just went with it.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Damar's Canar would just be fun.

On a more serious note, the Invasive Transporters could be a nice alternative. The Equipment could be the controlls.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
whitestar29 wrote:Damar's Canar would just be fun.

On a more serious note, the Invasive Transporters could be a nice alternative. The Equipment could be the controlls.
Seconded.
I mean, both for the Canar :wink: and the Invasive Transporters.

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
How about Dukat's own Captain's Log?

"Permanent Documentation File"

Equipment

Permanent Documentation File, Dukat, S.G. The war continues to go well. Each day brings reports of new victories. It's only a matter of time before the Federation collapses and Earth becomes another conquered planet under Dominion rule.All in all, it's a good time for Cardassia... and the Dominion.
First Edition Art Manager
By jjh (Johnny Holeva)
 - First Edition Art Manager
 -  
whitestar29 wrote:Damar's Canar would just be fun.
+1. Great idea.

By Iron Mike
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
2E Australian National Runner-Up 2015
As cool as Damar's Canar would be, wouldn't it be more appropriate to base something on Dukat or Weyoun, since they were actually in charge?

Maybe Dukat's Cursed Baseball, Ziyal's Painting, Program Sisko 197, etc?

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Architect
My favorite idea so far is the display headset used by the Cardassians and Vorta. I identify them with the Cardassia/Dominion alliance, partially because humans cannot use them properly. The idea about the turbolift is not bad either.

One idea I'd like to submit would be the Antigraviton Beam used to take down the minefield. It allowed the Dominion to bring in reinforcements, which conceptually would be [Dom] personnel, but not [TN] personnel.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
As a 1E player, the idea of Sisko's Baseball excites me. It makes sense from a gameplay perspective. In 1E, Baseball scored you 20 points for commandeering DS9. So a baseball card that works on Terok Nor (commandeered DS9) is just cool.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Not a storyline idea, but it might help somebody else think of something...

Another perk of this being an equipment (aside from the fact that it can't be nullified as easily)... Mavek can help set it up faster! ;-)

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Brad wrote:
Maelwys wrote: Mavek can help set it up faster! ;-)
Mavek's job was to get Kira coffee.

Terok Nor Raktajino - now there's an equipment card......:-)

By Helmp
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I don't like the turbolift idea. How will you be able to bring along a turbolift on away missions?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Helmp wrote:I don't like the turbolift idea. How will you be able to bring along a turbolift on away missions?
I dont think that complete trek sense is necessary for an idea to be chosen.

To more directly answer your question - i would envision it more as an elevator you quickly built on the planet.

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]