Clearly, one of our failures this year has been timeliness. When we return next year for WoTC 3, we will find a host that will dedicate him or herself to making sure that these polls and steps proceed in a consistent manner.
We had a landslide victory last time, and this card:
will become an equipment based on the headsets worn by the Dominon:
Dominion virtual display headsets
In place of a viewscreen on Dominion ships, they provided headsets for the Vorta and Jem'Hadar First. Humans had trouble using the headsets, but both Bajorans and Cardassians seemed able to do so without side effects.
Now, we just need you to send in your ideas for the card's title and the card's lore!
1. Submissions are due on or before MIDNIGHT (server time, GMT-5) on SUNDAY 6 SEPTEMBER 2009. That gives you just about a week from the initial posting of this thread.
2. Submissions must be sent via email to cplaine AT gmail DOT com (obviously, you'll have to replace the AT and the DOT with the correct symbols.)
3. Please, please, please make the subject of your email WoTC2 Submission, or you run the risk of your submissions being missed.
4. Emails should just contain your title ideas, your lore ideas your real name, and your message board handle.
5. Each participant can submit any number of ideas, but each submission must be in a separate email. Please try and be reasonable with your submissions - it's better to send in two well-thought ideas than fifteen thrown together ideas.
6. Submit your title and lore in pairs - pair up the lore you like with the title you think fits it.
7. In the event that multiple people submit the same (or very similar) titles or lore, all users that submitted the idea will get mentioned in the result post.
Once we receive all the submissions, our creative team will select a small sample of them for you to choose from via a community vote. (Give us some time, as this likely to take awhile.) Sound good?
If you have any questions, please post them here. Otherwise, we look forward to reading your ideas and moving forward.
BCSWowbagger wrote:ON YOUR DESK BY THE END OF THE DAY, you creamy monsters.