For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
As always you were a great field of players,
thank you all for participating in this tournament and you should keep an eye on your achievements in the next time, perhaps a small surprise might be hidden there... :wink:

Nava

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
soggy_amphibian wrote:Ooh, ooh, ooh, I see it! I got a gold!
Thanks!
Thank you SirRogue for making this possible! Congratulations for all Talos IV players and to our Talos IV winner Rem for those shiny new achievements...

Nava

By dornado
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
soggy_amphibian wrote:Yes. The third tournament is on its second round, so keep an eye out for the announcement of the next tournament: I guess in a week or two.
Thanks! Now, who wants to play a few games with me so I can get back in the feel of the game?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
dornado wrote:
soggy_amphibian wrote:Yes. The third tournament is on its second round, so keep an eye out for the announcement of the next tournament: I guess in a week or two.
Thanks! Now, who wants to play a few games with me so I can get back in the feel of the game?
Dornado - delighted to have another 1e online player on board! Fingers crossed you'll be up and running in time to play Talos event 4.

If you log into Lackey, there are often people around and available to play games. Feel free to add me to Skype (almost all Lackey users also run Skype simultaneously, as it makes games much quicker and more enjoyable) - I'm nutters_uclan on there.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to play soon!

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]