What date/time would you play a 3-hour single day Excelsior event?

Sat Jan 6, start: 10a EST, 7a PST
12%
Sat Jan 6, start: 1p EST, 10a PST
10%
Sat Jan 6, start: 4p EST, 1p PST
2%
Sun Jan 7, start: 10a EST, 7a PST
10%
Sun Jan 7, start: 1p EST, 10a PST
5%
Sun Jan 7, start: 4p EST, 1p PST
5%
Mon Jan 8, start: 8p EST, 5p PST
5%
Tue Jan 9, start: 8p EST, 5p PST
5%
Fri Jan 12, start: 9p EST, 6p PST
2%
Sat Jan 13, start: 10a EST, 7a PST
10%
Sat Jan 13, start: 1p EST, 10a PST
7%
Sat Jan 13, start: 4p EST, 1p PST
2%
Sun Jan 14, start: 10a EST, 7a PST
10%
Sun Jan 14, start: 1p EST, 10a PST
7%
Sun Jan 14, start: 4p EST, 1p PST
7%

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all, I have been tasked with setting up the first online single-day event for Excelsior. The round limit, regardless of the number of participants, will be 3 rounds. Any ties at the top will be determined by the usual tie breakers (so make sure you can get FWs!). As the game time limit is 50 minutes, the event should conclude in 3 hours. Disconnects and Lackey issues will be handled at my discretion, but I will make decisions in favor of completing the event in 3 hours.

What I want to know is the best 3 hour window for North America based players. Please vote for as many times as you would like. Non-North American players are welcome to play in the event, but I ask that you refrain from voting if only a few number of times are available for you. Other events at non-US peak times should be popping up.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Bump for any more votes. It looks like Saturday morning on the 6th is in the lead -- so I am going to close the poll and schedule the event in the next two days.

The plan is to make this a 3 round tournament, using Discord to organize the event. It will be a Excelsior campaign event (the first one?) and part of The Dojo online league. I will also encourage "open gaming" during this time if there are players who cannot make the entire 3-hour period or want to switch decks.

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]