For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Hey Guys.

Just wanted to get the quick word out that The Dojo's Online League is going to sponsor it's first Tribbles event! This event is scheduled for April 11th, at 6pm PST.

The top ranking player once all the smoke clears will go home with the following badge:

This badge will be kept as part of The Dojo's Online League system of badges.

Please let me know if you have any questions, pre-register using the link above, and I'll see you there!

*Use this link here to sign up!
*Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
*Don't forget to download the mobile app!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
just a bump to remind all of you that there IS ACTUALLY a Tribbles tournament this month AND it is in The Dojo!

Pre-Reg today!!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Important announcement from The Ancient One:
Pre-registrations are still open. Get on the list today to meet some new fellows and play some Trek!

--
Welcome to The Dojo Kris-San and Jon-San. Your honor will be brought into question! Your courage tested. Prepare yourselves!

We have just three pre-regged so far including myself. If you're thinking about playing, sign up today!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
The Ancient One welcomes Numero Uno ranked Tribbles player, Josh Sheets to the fray! Will he survive his first set of battles in The Dojo? Is he worthy of his rank? Can he withstand the awesome might that is about to befall him?

Join up today and see if you can take down the big man himself and earn yourself a Dojo badge for your troubles!!

TK
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
bosskamiura wrote:Bump! This tournament is happening tomorrow evening! Are you ready??

TK
Just a heads up that I have a dinner scheduled with my wife, so I might be late. Start time is 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST, right?
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Just a heads up that I have a dinner scheduled with my wife, so I might be late. Start time is 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST, right?
That's right. How late do you think you'll be if you are in fact late?

TK
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
bosskamiura wrote:
LORE wrote:Just a heads up that I have a dinner scheduled with my wife, so I might be late. Start time is 6 p.m. PST / 9 p.m. EST, right?
That's right. How late do you think you'll be if you are in fact late?

TK
Don't wait for me, just go when you guys are ready. I'll sign on as soon as I am home and able to.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
If you haven't already - be sure to sign up for the Discord channel:

*Use this link here to sign up!
*Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
*Don't forget to download the mobile app!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
The Ancient One would like to bow to Commdecker for winning the first ever Dojo sponsored Tribbles event!

It sounds like the consensus was that The Dojo should be holding these every other Wednesday evening @ 6pm PST. Prizes will be in the form of a forum badge (with pips if you win multiple events).

I'll throw a new event up soon!

Thanks again to pfti, prylardurden & again commdecker for playing tonight!

TK
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]