For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Have you achieved mastery?

You first came to The Dojo to learn, to play. Maybe you spent time with the instructors in the training rooms, or started sparring with friends in the atrium after work. It was good. The Dojo watched you grow in mind and spirit, and this alone, was victory.

But now you want more. You want to be recognized as more than a play partner. You yearn for the title bestowed on only a few who have passed these doors: that of a The Dojo Master.

This highest rank can be earned in only one competition: the TK Invitational Series. All Followers Of The Way with a warrior spirit within them are invited to join this event, but few have ever survived it. The finest players with the finest decks have made their name here -- and another will make a name (or defend an honored title) this month, too. No quarter will be asked or given. It is simple: you must be the best.

You must be a Master.

- Lackey AND Skype are required to play.
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout.
- You may NOT change your deck between rounds.
- 5 rounds. One hour time limit.
- If 8 or more players register, we will do two pods, with a finals & losers pod at the end.

--
For communicating and scheduling games, The Master ALWAYS suggest using The Dojo's preferred method of communication, THE DISCORD CHANNEL.

- Use this link here to sign up!
- Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
- Don't forget to download the mobile app!

The first place winner will receive a copy of the following badge with two to four pips corresponding to the number [up to four] of total The Dojo tournament wins.
If you place first in more than four The Dojo tournaments, your badge will feature an Admiral's box around your pips and you will start over with just a boxed, single pip.

All previous winners, in order, starting with the first tournament winner inside The Dojo. Please note, if you have won a previous event and your avatar is no longer current, please let me know and I will quickly update it below.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image ImageImage

ImageImage

Pre-Reg AND Discuss here!

Pre-Reg here!
Discussion Thread Here!

Pre-Reg here!
Discussion Thread Here!

--
Special thanks to BCSWowbagger for the introduction featured at the top of this page!

--
Question, comments or suggestions? PM The Ancient One - bosskamiura today!
Last edited by bosskamiura on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
::Bump::

Tribbles...In The Dojo is happening April 25th @ 6pm.

Come and try to join the ranks of commdecker, our first Tribbles Champ!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Tribbles Fans From Around The World!

The Ancient One welcomes Lore - Kris Sonsteby to this month's Tribbles...in The Dojo event! Will he survive his first experience?

The Ancient One also welcome returning number ONE ranked Tribbles player, Prylardurden - Josh Sheets! Will his always the bridesmaid, never the bride second place streak continue this time? Tune in to find out!

::UPDATED::
Last edited by bosskamiura on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bosskamiura wrote: The Ancient One also welcome returning number ONE ranked Tribbles player, Prylardurden - Josh Sheats! Will his always the bridesmaid, never the bride second place streak continue this time? Tune in to find out!
Sheats?!

Looks like The Ancient One needs a spell check... :wink:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:Looks like The Ancient One needs a spell check... :wink:
I was just checking to see if you read these things :shifty:

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Tribbles Fans From Around The World!

The Ancient One welcomes both Subcommander Mario and Commdecker to The Dojo!

Commdecker is our first ever, reigning and returning Tribbles Champion. Subcommander Mario is new to The Dojo and to Tribbles. Let's take him by the hand everyone, and break him in slowly.

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Trek & Tribbles Fans From Around The World!

Big congratulations to Lore for barely edging out Commdecker to take home the prize in last night's glorious knock down drag out Tribbles showdown! This is Lore's first Tribbles win inside The Dojo!

A hearty welcome and thank you goes out to Subcommander Mario and Commander Joe for coming out and playing for the very first time inside of The Dojo for this six man main event! I hope you guys can come back soon!

See last night's results below on The Dojo's new Tribbles Report Card (Trademark Pending).

Now onto some other business - The Ancient One is going to take a more progressive step forward, revolutionizing Online Play, and turn to The Dojo's Discord Channel and away from Skype for hosting Tribbles tournament communications in the future. Skype has proven to be just too clunky and hard to manage when it comes to larger group calls where as with Discord, it is incredibly easy - easy as just joining a Lackey game per se. Well... with that said...

See you all next time in for Tribbles ...in The Dojo! (You gotta be there!)

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]

Interested but as you know life is a bit nuts with[…]

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]