For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
As announced earlier today, the 'Trek Masters series will be coming to cyberspace on August 20th!

Second Edition Masters
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Standard

Pairings will be announced in this thread on Mondays. Players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. Results should be reported here or via PM to LORE.

- LackeyCCG and Skype are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 75 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

1st Round:
pairings announced: Monday, August 20th
results due by: Monday, August 27th

2nd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, August 27th
results due by: Monday, September 3rd

3rd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, September 3rd
results due by: Monday, September 10th

4th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, September 10th
results due by: Monday, September 17th

5th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, September 17th
results due by: Monday, September 24th

Please pre-register on the tournament page (link at the top of this post, or here) before Monday, August 20th.

If you have any questions, please post them here. Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Our 2nd Edition tournament already has 12 combatants pre-registered! Who will reign supreme in a little over 6 weeks as the Masters tournament series hijacks the airwaves? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Less than a month to go before I take over the airwaves with the Online Masters! Are you pre-registered? You gotta be there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Two weeks out before Online Masters takes center stage! Anyone else out there in Discord-land learning first edition want to get in on the action? What about some of the online old guard? Who will reign supreme as Masters... of the Universe unfolds! Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Masters... of the Universe goes live in less than a week! The prediction polls are up, but there is always room for special guests, surprise entrants, and crooked referees here in T2E Entertainment. Everybody's gotta price after all. :wink:

With the crowd firmly behind him, is there anything that can stop The People's Champ from taking the title? Will The Professor hold everybody after class for detention as he earns his Masters degree? Or will AK-47 mow down all comers in his quest for cyberspace supremacy? Tune in to find out! :cheersL:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Attention people in this event:

I'm usually online late nights Eastern (roughly midnight - 3 am) and occasionally early afternoons (11 am - 2 pm). I'll try to remember to keep Skype (@okcoyote) and Discord open when I'm online. If I'm on, I'm available to step in for any rules questions if Kris or MVB are not around.

That's all. Good luck and happy gaming!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe begins NOW! First round pairings for our 14 participants are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means August 27th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

Tournament requirements / general info:

- LackeyCCG and Skype are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, or Daniel Matteson (for best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM)
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 75 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Round One Pairings:

Alexander Schmitz vs. Oliver Thust
Alexey Korolev vs. Martin Felber
Charlie Plaine vs. Greg Dillon
Chris Morse vs. Jon Carter
Daniel Matteson vs. Sascha Kiefer
Lucas Thompson vs. Ted Reebel
Michael Van Breemen vs. Markus Eberlien

With that said... good luck to all our tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Ashbey wrote:Very intriguing start.
Agreed.

Looks like this event is going to turn into a slugfest. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Sascha Kiefer wrote:Daniel vs Sascha: 0-100. Thx for the game,I will be punished for that kind of luck :borg:
Just to clarify - Sascha beat me, 100-0.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Thanks for the results so far. FYI, Lackey appears down this morning. Hopefully, it is only a momentary interruption and not down all day. :x

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]