For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:It's been too long since I've played online, so please consider me an "alternate" for this event. If there is a BYE in a given round or someone goes MIA 1/2 way through as sometime happens, please let me know and I'll try to tag in. Any games I don't play can just be missed games (including round 1) as I don't really care about winning, I'd just like to keep everyone on their regular 1-game a week schedule. Thanks.
Hey Lore, go ahead and tag in for me, unfortunately my next month is going to be significantly more crazy then I expected
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
I have dropped Mogor, and subbed in Lore in his place.

...and this marks the first time the DoOP has graced our sacred and ancient Dojo. Let's all welcome this renowned player.

The competition this month is truly unheard of.

TK
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
bosskamiura wrote:I have dropped Mogor, and subbed in Lore in his place.

...and this marks the first time the DoOP has graced our sacred and ancient Dojo. Let's all welcome this renowned player.

The competition this month is truly unheard of.

TK
Matt and I will need an extension, as we were both tied up a bit this weekend and with the time difference a weeknight game isn't feasible. Thanks.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

--
Hello Honored Participants!
Pairings will be announced tomorrow morning.

-Wong

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One and his loyal servant, Wong, registration has now begun for all October Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 37th tournament held within this sacred Dojo! May you all find your destiny.

I would like us all to bow to the 2018 World Champion, Michael Van Breemen-sama, who is in attendance. You honor us with your presence.

This tournament will be 4 rounds.

--
Jon Carter - Pfti VS Michael Van Breemen - The Ninja Scot
Bruce Parrish - Captain Parrish VS Niall Matthew - Sexecutioner
Matthew P - Flyinhawaiian VS Greg Dillon - Latok

MISSED GAME Kris Sonsteby - Lore

DROP Jordan Smith - Mogor
JOIN Kris Sonsteby - Lore
DROP Sebastian Kirstein - Caretaker's Guest

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Tuesday, October 30th.

Play, and play to win!

-Wong

Last edited by bosskamiura on Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
If Sebastian is out, I'll sit out / take the BYE for this round. My only intention is to play games where I make it even. As mentioned via PM, I'm playing my Round 1 game with Matt on Saturday and apologize for needing the extension.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
The Ninja Scot wrote:Niall MW 87-51

Michael
An entertaining, nail biting game.

Doesn't mean I'll be letting my guard down at Texas ;)
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
sexecutioner wrote:
The Ninja Scot wrote:Niall MW 87-51

Michael
An entertaining, nail biting game.

Doesn't mean I'll be letting my guard down at Texas ;)
I'll be waiting for that report!

TK

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Mogor wrote:
LORE wrote:As far as I can tell, the Lackey server has been down all weekend. :(
FYI per the lackey Facebook group, Trevor a’S internet is down till Tuesday so don’t expect it up till then
there is a lackey facebook group?
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]