For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

--
Hello Honored Participants!
We are just waiting on the Nathan Wineinger - Naetor VS Tjark Ott - Tjark result. Once that is in, we will begin our final round, round three!

-Wong

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One and his loyal servant, Wong, registration has now begun for all October Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Forgot to cross-post here, but I won a very close game against Sasha 60-40 for the mod win. Just like last month, we beat each other up with dilemmas and had a great time. Thanks for the game! :cheersL:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Forgot to cross-post here, but I won a very close game against Sasha 60-40 for the mod win. Just like last month, we beat each other up with dilemmas and had a great time. Thanks for the game! :cheersL:
Recorded!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 47th tournament held within this sacred Dojo! May you all find your destiny.

This tournament will be 3 rounds.

Nathan Wineinger - Naetor VS Kris Sonsteby - Lore
Tjark Ott - Tjark VS Sascha Kiefer - Sascha Kiefer
Michael Van Breemen - The Ninja Scot VS Bruce Parrish - Captain Parrish

[BYE] Markus Eberlein - Eberlems

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, January 14th.

Play, and play to win!

-Wong

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
bosskamiura wrote:Nathan Wineinger - Naetor VS Kris Sonsteby - Lore
Mod win for Nate over Kris 70-60. A true nut buster, thanks for the game my friend! :cheersL:
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:
Mod win for Nate over Kris 70-60. A true nut buster, thanks for the game my friend! :cheersL:
Recorded!

TK

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
Good game, I expected nothing different. Sorry about that -10 points and the ability to conjure Timescapes :P
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Hello Combatants!
Congratulations friends, on another fine tournament!

Let's all bow to the winner: Naetor.Ret, Nathan Wineinger-kun!! You have brought great honor to your clan!

All results have been recorded, and the tournament has been submitted and processed! Nathan-kun, I will be in touch regarding your forum badge!

Tell us about what you played!

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation