For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Naetor.Ret wrote:
bosskamiura wrote:
Naetor.Ret wrote:
creedii.jpg
Alexey, you have to beat this guy now! He's playing mind games...

TK
I thought you were in my corner!
According to your picture I am! I'm looking forward to this match.

Crazy round one match though. This is usually a round 3 or 4 pairing.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

"The jellyfish never dances with the shrimp."

NoSoup4You, NoSoup4You-san has joined this heavenly tournament bringing us to 11 players! The Ancient One stands humbled!

-Wong

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One, registration has now begun for all Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

"Even a fool has one talent."

We have just tomorrow left to get those remaining round one matches played and reported, warriors. Let's honor The Ancient One by playing those remaining matches ASAP!

-Wong

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One, registration has now begun for all Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

"Duty knows no family."

Before we release round two pairings, I am waiting on the following games:

Jon Carter - Pfti VS Sebastian Kirstein - Caretaker's Guest
Tjark Ott - Tjark VS Austin Chandler - Darksabre

-Wong

--
Long Live Online Play!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 52nd tournament held within this sacred Dojo! May you all find your destiny.

This tournament will be 4 rounds.

Austin Chandler - Darksabre VS Nate Wineinger - Naetor
Sascha Kiefer - Sascha Kiefer VS Jon Carter - Pfti
NoSoup4You - NoSoup4You VS Michael Van Breemen - The Ninja Scot
Alexey Korolev - Ashbey VS Mark Napier - Squircifer

BYE Markus Eberlein - Eberlems

--
DROP Sebastian Kirstein - Caretaker's Guest
DROP Tjark Ott - Tjark

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, February 11th.

Play, and play to win!

-Wong
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation