Are you interested in playing online sealed events in 2019?

Yes - First Edition only
44%
Yes - Second Edition only
No votes
0%
Yes - Both 1E and 2E
44%
Not interested
11%
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
With the new year upon us, I again look online and consider running monthly sealed online tournaments as I've done a few times in the past.

Sealed events are a bit of work for me, as they involve me generating sealed cardpools for all involved players, but it's enjoyable work. In the past I've run a variety of sealed formats, in both 1E (such as OTSD, Block, and Warp Speed) and 2E (such as Premiere sealed and Virtual starters), and even occasionally going outside the norm and running more unusual sealed events (such as Rainbow Sealed in 1E).

The last time I tried to run a sealed series, the interest level ended up being very low. I generally only had 4-5 players per event, and many players didn't play all their matches. Therefore, I'm putting a poll here to see who would be interested in a reboot of the series.

Depending on level of interest, I can run 1E, 2E, or alternate both games. Limited prize support may even be on the table if I get enough players.

If you're new or returning to the game, sealed events are a great way to ease back into the game (or online play). If you aren't, for some, sealed events can be a fun change of pace from the constructed grind.

If you're a current or prospective online player, please give the poll an answer. Questions or comments are appreciated as well.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Well. This is something but I was hoping for a bit more response.

I did leave the poll open for a few days so I'll wait and see how it goes.

Stopped personnel can cure. That's the tiny det[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]