- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
https://youtu.be/d8NW-gpWVZo

The future is now. Its time the community dumps lackey and embraces its TTS overlord. TTS is so much more realistic, easy to use and friendlier to the player.

Subscribe to my channel people, that's all I ask in return for giving everyone the how to primer (and also so if/when I do more trek videos you'll be notified!)
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
If you can find me two others to join you, who wouldn't mind trying it, i'd run a tournament using it exclusively.

TK

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
Subscribed. I'll have to watch the video later so I can figure out how to turn piles of all the cards into an actual deck.

And hopefully during game play without literally all the cards, it's a lot less resource intensive. I need to buy some more RAM for my current rig one of these days.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Can you give me a sample of the JSON format involved in these deck objects? I'm hoping it's title-based like Lackey, but it's probably still a solvable problem if it's Arbitrary TTS ID Number-based.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
What are the actual features that make this better (or have potential to be better)? Destiny needs dice = it needs TTS but when I'm playing destiny online I did myself missing lackey.

I'd be interested to know more about scripting capabilities.

Of course it looks awesome and lackey does have lots of rough edges so I'm glad someone is pushing the boundaries.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Can you give me a sample of the JSON format involved in these deck objects? I'm hoping it's title-based like Lackey, but it's probably still a solvable problem if it's Arbitrary TTS ID Number-based.
Im not super computer literate so I don't know. I know that there are explanations of json format out there and json conversion programs.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Fritzinger wrote:What are the actual features that make this better (or have potential to be better)? Destiny needs dice = it needs TTS but when I'm playing destiny online I did myself missing lackey.

I'd be interested to know more about scripting capabilities.

Of course it looks awesome and lackey does have lots of rough edges so I'm glad someone is pushing the boundaries.
TTS is WAYYYYY more stable than lackey. Ie - tts has never crashed in me. It does get buggy on rare occasions if u and ur opp start hitting to many hot keys too quickly at the same time. That's the only big issue, but I'll go over how to do a cheat around save of the board.

Its RNG function is better. When u hit r and it randomized I've seen it succumb way less to the bunching that lackey does.

You can control cards better in tts.

The whole enterprise feels closer to playing like irl.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Mogor wrote:The big downside is

TTS = $$$
Lackey = Free
$10 is nothing for what you are getting.

TK

By Mogor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:

TTS = $$$
Lackey = Free

TK
Eh thats when its on sale, I am not opposed to its usage, but I am opposed to adding a paygate to play online. If folks both have TTS and want to use it thats awesome, but saying you need to go buy xyz just doesn't quite feel right

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Mogor wrote:
bosskamiura wrote:

TTS = $$$
Lackey = Free

TK
Eh thats when its on sale, I am not opposed to its usage, but I am opposed to adding a paygate to play online. If folks both have TTS and want to use it thats awesome, but saying you need to go buy xyz just doesn't quite feel right
This used to be a ccg where you had to pay money to obtain the cards to play it. So you couldn't show up to a tourney and play unless you had paid money. So i'm not following your objection. Feels like peeps are spoiled on playing a "free" game. (That isn't free either if you spend money to print the v cards so again, not following.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
My part 2 video is now up!

https://youtu.be/Opf-LJmEfnc

I answer all the questions brought forward so far. do some demonstrations and then talk to bavariandata open letter style about how I think the table lcars should be organized for a cleaner, more functional look.

By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hoss-Drone wrote:My part 2 video is now up!

https://youtu.be/Opf-LJmEfnc

I answer all the questions brought forward so far. do some demonstrations and then talk to bavariandata open letter style about how I think the table lcars should be organized for a cleaner, more functional look.
Thanks for the videos! I was a little skeptical at first but this looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Once everything is fine tuned, I think this would be a great way to get new and returning players back into the game.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Second video is up in The Discord.

TK

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
If anyone would like to participate with me in an exhibition game to be recorded - send me a PM and we'll schedule something.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]