For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Have you achieved mastery?

You first came to The Dojo to learn, to play. Maybe you spent time with the instructors in the training rooms, or started sparring with friends in the atrium after work. It was good. The Dojo watched you grow in mind and spirit, and this alone, was victory.

But now you want more. You want to be recognized as more than a play partner. You yearn for the title bestowed on only a few who have passed these doors: that of a The Dojo Master.

This highest rank can be earned in only one competition: the TK Invitational Series. All Followers Of The Way with a warrior spirit within them are invited to join this event, but few have ever survived it. The finest players with the finest decks have made their name here -- and another will make a name (or defend an honored title) this month, too. No quarter will be asked or given. It is simple: you must be the best.

You must be a Master.

- Lackey AND Skype are required to play.
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout.
- You may NOT change your deck between rounds.
- Time limit for 1e games: 105 minutes. Time limit for 2e games: 75 minutes.
- Late comers have until two days after the start date to join by sending me a PM. I will not accept a late entry past that date.
- If 8 or more players register, I'll expand the tournament to 4 rounds.
- If you need an extension, please PM me. I will grant a TWO day extension. If you cannot get your game in by that time, you will receive a MISSED GAME. If you miss a second game, you will be DROPPED from the tournament. As a courtesy to others, if you cannot commit to making time to play the assigned games, please do not sign up for this tournament.

--
For communicating and scheduling games, The Master ALWAYS suggest using The Dojo's preferred method of communication, THE DISCORD CHANNEL.

- Use this link here to sign up!
- Use this link here to log into your account once signed up!
- Don't forget to download the mobile app!

The first place winner will receive a copy of the following badge with two to four pips corresponding to the number [up to four] of total The Dojo tournament wins.
If you place first in more than four The Dojo tournaments, your badge will feature an Admiral's box around your pips and you will start over with just a boxed, single pip.

All previous winners, in order, starting with the first tournament winner inside The Dojo. Please note, if you have won a previous event and your avatar is no longer current, please let me know and I will quickly update it below.

Click here to see past Dojo Masters in The Dojo's - LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Discussion Thread Here!
Pre-Reg here!

Discussion Thread Here!
Pre-Reg here!

--
Special thanks to BCSWowbagger for the introduction featured at the top of this page!

--
Question, comments or suggestions? PM The Ancient One - bosskamiura today!
Last edited by bosskamiura on Wed May 29, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

"...in Old Karate, you learned you art through pain. You learned quickly that your techniques had to be fast and powerful or both. If you did not embrace pain and it's lessons adequately, you simply did not survive."

Ensign Q, Ensign Q-san, welcome to The Dojo. May you find what you seek, and what you seek, may it be righteous!

Julius Melhardt, Clerasil ToB-san, know yourself and you will know your opponent!

Bruce Parrish, Captain Parrish-san, snatch the card from my hand, and you may leave this Dojo.

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One, registration has now begun for all Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it."

Greg Dillon, Latok-kun, on more than one occasion, you have found glory here. Will this be another one of those times?

Sebastian Kirstein, Caretaker's Guest-san, is this not your time? Do you not feel the sun upon your skin? Sieze it!

Gianluca Carimando, StarfleetPicard-san, while this might be your first time within The Dojo, this is not your first fight! So fight!

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One, registration has now begun for all Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

"What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others."

Mark Napier, Squircifer-san, I want you to do well in this Dojo. Do you want to do well? Decide now. Before it's too late!

--
Long Live Online Play!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 63rd tournament held within this sacred Dojo! May you all find your destiny.

This tournament will be 3 rounds.

Julius Melhardt - Cerasil ToB VS Sebastian Kirstein - Caretaker's Guest
Mark Napier - Squircifer VS Gianluca Carimando - StarfleetPicard
Ensign Q - Ensign Q VS Greg Dillon - Latok

BYE Bruce Parrish - Captain Parrish

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, May 13th.

Play, and play to win!

-Wong

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 63rd tournament held within this sacred Dojo! May you all find your destiny.

Mark Napier - Squircifer VS Bruce Parrish - Captain Parrish
Julius Melhardt - Cerasil ToB VS Greg Dillon - Latok
Ensign Q - Ensign Q VS Sebastian Kirstein - Caretaker's Guest

DROP Gianluca Carimando - StarfleetPicard

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, May 20th.

Play, and play to win!

-Wong

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Spectre9 wrote:Where are the results? Is this still happening?
Remember, results are sometimes submitted to me through The Dojo’s Discord channel or through PM here on the boards, or even posted here. That’s why sometimes there looks like no activity, but there has been.

This tournament is alive and well.

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Julius Melhardt - Cerasil ToB VS Mark Napier - Squircifer
Greg Dillon - Latok VS Sebastian Kirstein - Caretaker's Guest
Ensign Q - Ensign Q VS Bruce Parrish - Captain Parrish

DROP Gianluca Carimando - StarfleetPicard

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, May 27th.

Play, and play to win!

-Wong

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Hello Combatants!
Congratulations friends, on another fine tournament!

Let's all bow to the winner: Squircifer, Mark Napier-kun!! You have brought great honor to your clan!

All results have been recorded, and the tournament has been submitted and processed! Mark Napier-kun, I will be in touch regarding your forum badge!

Tell us about what you played!

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]