For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe II begins NOW! First round pairings for our tributes are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means September 16th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

Tournament requirements / general info:

- LackeyCCG and voice communication (Skype, Discord, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Jules Melhardt, or Matt Zinno. (For best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM.)
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Round One Pairings:

Jeremy Huth (9of24) vs. Austin Chandler (DarkSabre)
Adam Warpinski (warpaw) vs. Jon Carter (pfti)
Brian S. (Jebus) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner) vs. Mark Napier (Squircifer)
Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) vs. Greg Dillon (Latok)
Spectre9 (already shown) vs. Martin Felber (Enabran)

It is not too late to sign up, so if anyone is interested in jumping in please let me know privately. With that said... good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote:Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe II begins NOW! First round pairings for our tributes are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means September 16th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Paddy Tye, or Matt Zinno (for best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM)
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Round One Pairings:

Jeremy Huth vs. Austin Chandler
Adam Warpinski vs. Jon Carter
Brian S. vs. Michael Van Breemen
Niall Matthew vs. Mark Napier
Sebastian Kirstein vs. Greg Dillon
Spectre9 vs. Martin Felber

It is not too late to sign up, so if anyone is interested in jumping in please let me know privately. With that said... good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
It would be a bigger help if you put everyone’s user names on here with the pairings. I sometimes don’t remember which person is which with their usernames

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
DarkSabre wrote:
LORE wrote:Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe II begins NOW! First round pairings for our tributes are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means September 16th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Paddy Tye, or Matt Zinno (for best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM)

Round One Pairings:

Jeremy Huth vs. Austin Chandler
Adam Warpinski vs. Jon Carter
Brian S. vs. Michael Van Breemen
Niall Matthew vs. Mark Napier
Sebastian Kirstein vs. Greg Dillon
Spectre9 vs. Martin Felber

It would be a bigger help if you put everyone’s user names on here with the pairings. I sometimes don’t remember which person is which with their usernames

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeremy Huth (9of24) vs. Austin Chandler (DarkSabre)
Adam Warpinski (warpaw) vs. Jon Carter (pfti)
Brian S. (Jebus) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner) vs. Mark Napier (Squircifer)
Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) vs. Greg Dillon (Latok)
Spectre9 (already shown) vs. Martin Felber (Enabran)

Michael
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Tributes! Have any of you played your Round 1 matchups yet? If not, please let me know if you are having trouble getting them scheduled.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Good evening, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe II rolls on with your next match! Second round pairings for our tributes are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means September 23rd. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Jules Melhardt, or Matt Zinno. (For best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM.)

Round Two Pairings:

Jeremy Huth (9of24) vs. Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner)
Jon Carter (pfti) vs. Martin Felber (Enabran)
Greg Dillon (Latok) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Austin Chandler (DarkSabre) vs. Brian S. (Jebus)
Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) vs. Mark Napier (Squircifer)
Spectre9 (already shown) vs. Adam Warpinski (warpaw)

Last edited by LORE on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
LORE wrote:Jeremy Huth (9of24) vs. Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner)
Wow, it's been a while Huth :)

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
9of24 wrote:It has indeed. Thanks for the game.

I got a Full Win 100-0.
Wait, that was a game???

Thank you for the food coma induced ass kicking :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]