For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hardcore Huth is standing tall at 4-0, but can The People's Champ MVB knock him down and send the title of Masters of the Universe II into total tie-breaker chaos? Tune in to find out!

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Resistance-is-futile wrote:
pfti wrote:I get the FW 100-0

Double Quinns saved my bacon
That sounds like a story to tell after the event over :):)
I was waiting in dread for that third Quinn...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Congrats to Hardcore Huth on his Masters... of the Universe victory! We are only missing results from a pair of games. Once those trickle in, the results will get entered. Please start posting your deck lists now, if you have not already done so. And thanks to everyone that played this year! Stay tuned for an address verification email for prize support.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'm assuming Jeremy was rolling with Borg overrun?

Indeed a good choice. When everyone is driving racecars, throwing a wrench or two on the track can lead to some spectacular crashes.

Congrats, Mr. Huth! :cheersL:

(I'm really anxious to hear how the Huth-Dillon game went down. I helped Greg design a highly battle-resistant solver but apparently that wasn't enough?)
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Austin has come down ill, and has elected to forfeit his outstanding games. As a result, the tournament can now get submitted for processing. Thanks to all for playing in Masters... of the Universe II this year and stay tuned for more online play running out of TK's Dojo and / or other arenas.

Congrats again to Jeremy Huth on winning the 1st Edition event, and to Martin Felber for placing second. In a car wreck for 3rd place, Greg Dillion comes out on top based on strength of schedule. Lastly, please get those deck lists made public and linked to the event. Help shape the future of 1E by showing what you are playing!

Thanks again, all. And here's to this year's tributes for surviving Masters... of the Universe! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
All of the participants whom sent me their addresses last week had their prizes sent out on Saturday. Thank you all for playing! :cheersL:

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]

New Tribbles are coming! Look busy! https://www.t[…]

You will need one more thing for this - compatibil[…]