For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Ninja Scot wrote:
pfti wrote:
The Ninja Scot wrote:Full win for me 92-35.

Michael
if it is a full win. it is always 100 points
Yeppers, forgot about that.

Michael
That a 1e rule?

I know in 2e a Double deck out is a FW but you look at the actual score for differential calculation purposes.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote:
That a 1e rule?

I know in 2e a Double deck out is a FW but you look at the actual score for differential calculation purposes.
Both editions. You win in time, you get 100 points. Full stop.
OPG wrote:If due to gameplay-based effects (1) or when both players no longer have cards in
their draw decks (2), the winning player ends the game on 100 points regardless of what
the player's current score is at the time. Differential is then calculated as per normal against
the opponent’s score at the time.

For Example (1): Jeremy and Steve are playing Second Edition. Steve has zero points and
faces Up the Ante, chooses not to prevent and overcome the dilemma and subsequently
completes the mission on that attempt. Steve completes the mission and wins the game by
the text on Up the Ante. When calculating Differential, Steve scores 100, while his opponent,
Jeremy, ends the game with a score of 35. Therefore, Steve's Differential is +65, and
Jeremy's Differential is -65.
For Example (2): Robert no longer has any cards in his draw deck and Kevin draws the last
card in his draw deck. Robert is ahead on victory conditions, so he ends the game on 100
points. Kevin ends the game with a score of 30 points, as such the Differential will be +70 for
Robert and -70 for Kevin.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote:Would it break pairings badly if Enabran played DarkSabre this round?
Tell you what, I do not want to unduly punish Martin nor Austin for being paired with guys whom have gone dark. So, I will drop Sebastian and Mark from the event and allow Austin and Martin to play a right sided "Round 3" game at some point over the next few weeks. Consider yourselves on an extension, fellas, and just let me know when you can get a game in. Meanwhile, stay tuned for Round 4 pairings.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe II rolls on with your next match! Fourth round pairings for our tributes are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means October 7th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

Tournament requirements / general info:

- LackeyCCG and voice communication (Skype, Discord, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Jules Melhardt, or Matt Zinno. (For best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM.)
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Round Four Pairings:

Jeremy Huth (9of24) vs. Greg Dillon (Latok)
Jon Carter (pfti) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner) vs. Adam Warpinski (warpaw)
Spectre9 (already shown) Austin Chandler (DarkSabre) EXTENSION GRANTED
Martin Felber (Enabran) vs. Brian S. (Jebus)

Please let me know if you have dropped or are intending to drop, as that will greatly impact the pairings for the final round. With that said... good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe II rolls on with your final match! Fifth round pairings for our tributes are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means October 14th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE. All unfinished games to this point are considered on extension, although I will be submitting results next week so get all those games in!

Tournament requirements / general info:

- LackeyCCG and voice communication (Skype, Discord, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Jules Melhardt, or Matt Zinno. (For best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM.)
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Round Five Pairings:

Jeremy Huth (9of24) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Martin Felber (Enabran) vs. Greg Dillon (Latok)
Austin Chandler (DarkSabre) vs. Adam Warpinski (warpaw)
Jon Carter (pfti) vs. Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner)
Spectre9 (already shown) vs. Brian S. (Jebus)

Please let me know if you have any issues playing this round or any of your outstanding games. With that said... good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temporal Benefactor questions

1 - in a tournament, can I have a stack of differe[…]

First: Michael Burnham Last: Saru

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]