For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 124 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Following a few PM's I received over night regarding the outstanding games, we can now submit the tournament for processing. Thanks to all for playing in Masters... of the Universe II this year and stay tuned for more online play running out of TK's Dojo and / or other arenas.

Congrats again to Michael Van Breemen on winning the 2nd Edition event, and to Fritz Meissner and Greg Dillon for finishing second and third, respectively. This truly was a global event, with several countries represented amongst the 22 (!) competitors. In what was surely a deep / competitive field, you all made this gig a marque tournament for Organized Play in 2019. And for that you have my deepest thanks. Well done, folks! Lastly, please get those deck lists made public and linked to the event. Help shape the future of 2E by showing design what you are playing!

Thanks again, all. And here's to this year's tributes for surviving Masters... of the Universe! :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
All of the participants whom sent me their addresses last week had their prizes sent out on Saturday. Thank you all for playing! :cheersL:

P.S. Sasha, your address came in after I mailed out the kits, so it will go out this week.

P.P.S. Greg and Spectre9, my receipt shows only one package going to Australia, despite me mailing two of them. I assume it was in error by the post office attendant. If you do not receive a package, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]