For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 124 posts
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote:I won 100-0.

Michael
Yep. That a game was a nice reminder that the current bevy of tools for Cardassians is great for the game.

I don't blame Michael. I think the powers that be should do something.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
pfti wrote:

Michael
Yep. That a game was a nice reminder that the current bevy of tools for Cardassians is great for the game.

FWIW I posted several errata ideas on the errata board for discussion.

So far the only responses I've gotten were Corbett and Hosp yelling at me in da Gr0up Chat that I'm being too reactionary based on the result of one game.

Maybe they're right, but we gotta start somewhere.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:
pfti wrote:

Michael

FWIW I posted several errata ideas on the errata board for discussion.

So far the only responses I've gotten were Corbett and Hosp yelling at me in da Gr0up Chat that I'm being too reactionary based on the result of one game.

Maybe they're right, but we gotta start somewhere.
That's funny. I designed my deck to beat Cardassians (was running 3x Swashbuckler) but ran into Relativity twice. Not sure if I find The Central Command and Enemy of my Enemy more or less annoying than 0-cost, destaff-proof ships and recurring Chakotay/Kirk.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Congrats to MVB on his Masters... of the Universe victory! We are still missing results from a handful of Round 5 games. Once those trickle in, the results will get entered. Please start posting your deck lists now, if you have not already done so. And thanks to everyone that played this year! Stay tuned for an address verification email for prize support.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Naetor wrote: That's funny. I designed my deck to beat Cardassians (was running 3x Swashbuckler) but ran into Relativity twice. Not sure if I find The Central Command and Enemy of my Enemy more or less annoying than 0-cost, destaff-proof ships and recurring Chakotay/Kirk.
Bleak. Did you run into amber as well or was there a third person netdecking MVB?

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]