For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
Armus wrote: Championship Match:

Nathan Weininger (Naetor) vs. Brian Sykes (Armus)
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:jadziadax8 MW 65-65 over treebel

Excellent game, sir!
Randomly popped into this thread and saw this. How does that work in 2e? How does an identical score result in one player having a MW?

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
JeBuS wrote:

Excellent game, sir!
Randomly popped into this thread and saw this. How does that work in 2e? How does an identical score result in one player having a MW?
This happens when one player has solved both a planet and space mission while the other player has solved either 2 planet missions or 2 space missions.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
TReebel wrote:
JeBuS wrote:

Excellent game, sir!
This happens when one player has solved both a planet and space mission while the other player has solved either 2 planet missions or 2 space missions.
The win condition of one space and one planet solved trumps score in 2E.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Nate and I played last night.

However, rather than just reporting the result, Nate recorded the game and will be posting it for public viewing in the near future, so the result is embargoed for now.

Stay Tuned! :D

Meanwhile, we're just waiting on the Tjark/Oliver and the Marcus/Bruce matches to wrap up.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote:Nate and I played last night.

However, rather than just reporting the result, Nate recorded the game and will be posting it for public viewing in the near future, so the result is embargoed for now.

Meanwhile, we're just waiting on the Tjark/Oliver and the Marcus/Bruce matches to wrap up.
Nice promos, Nate and Brian. I'm curious to hear if The Alabama Slamma came out on top! :cross:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:

Nice promos, Nate and Brian. I'm curious to hear if The Alabama Slamma came out on top! :cross:
Which one? :P

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:

Watch the video! But you might want to VPN - you don't want anyone to know the depraved content you've been watching on the internet.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
All games are in and results have been submitted.

Congrats to Nate Weininger for his undefeated performance!

And thanks to everyone for playing. I hope y'all has fun!
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]