For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Any update on the status of this gig? I thought it was supposed to close out over the weekend.
There's two games still outstanding. I've informed all the players involved that I'm closing the books Friday morning when I launch the next tournament so they have until then to get their last games played.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Results of this event have been finalized. Congrats to LORE for going 3-0 and getting the tournament win! :thumbsup:

I hope everybody had fun and is enjoying the Return to Farpoint series. We just started the April event (2004 Worlds Constructed) and the series will be going on hiatus in May for the 2020 Online Regional Championship before returning in June for the next sealed event: Fractured Time Sealed! I hope there's something there for everyone and we'll see you all again. Thanks again for playing! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Iella wrote:Had a blast in all my games. Even my loss to LORE! Let me know if you ever do another premier sealed event again. :)

Can we see the final results somewhere?
Well like I said above, we're doing a Fractured Time Sealed in June. You'd probably find that fun. It's a Premiere Starter and booster, a pack of Energize, a pack of Call to Arms, and the fixed pack of 41 Fractured Time cards.

As for the results, I've submitted them and as soon as Maelwys pushes the magic update button they should be visible to the public so you can add deck lists and tournament reports.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Took a minute to process but the results of this event are now final.

Congratulations to Kris Sonsteby (LORE) for going 3-0 to win the event!

I hope everybody had fun. I'd encourage you to post your deck lists and tournament reports, as it sounds like there were some really good games. I can't wait to read about the details!

updated with VPs and Errata

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]