- Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
LORE wrote: Pod B:
Fritz Meissner
Michael Van Breemen
Sebastian Kirstein
With Sebastian's drop, this Pod is looking for a 3rd player. Is that you? Even if you are in Pod A, you could (in theory) double dip and get in on Pod B too. Please let me know in the next 48 hours if you are interested. If not, at that point it looks like The Old Pro will have to lace up the boots for this throw down. :wink:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
LORE wrote:
Fritz Meissner
Michael Van Breemen
Sebastian Kirstein
With Sebastian's drop, this Pod is looking for a 3rd player. Is that you? Even if you are in Pod A, you could (in theory) double dip and get in on Pod B too. Please let me know in the next 48 hours if you are interested. If not, at that point it looks like The Old Pro will have to lace up the boots for this throw down. :wink:
Do eeeet!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
sexecutioner wrote:Niall Sexecutes Charlie 100-25 in the 1E pod.
Thanks for the result. First Edition Pod B is done and submitted. Thanks for playing! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
LORE wrote:
Fritz Meissner
Michael Van Breemen
Sebastian Kirstein
Alright, boys. I'm coming for you. Gimme a day or so to get a deck together and we can get games in this weekend.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Jon has contacted me privately. Extensions for him and everyone else are certainly granted during this crazy time. Just please try, everyone, to have your games done within the next week so we don't bog down the rest of the online gigs that are just getting started. Thanks!

Decklist updated to include dilemmas. Crippling St[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]