For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
This weekend will mark six months since the last time I played any Trek (at Space Coast Masters last November). I miss the game. It's time to start up again. But with the situation being what it is, I can't currently make a local event happen. Therefore...

Announcing an Online Live Event this Saturday, May 23rd, beginning at 11:00 am Eastern.

Some players have already participated in an event like this. Unlike most online events, with one round scheduled per week, this will be a "live" event and will take place entirely over the course of a few hours - just as if you'd shown up to play in a local tournament.

Players will need Lackey for online play, as well as Skype (or Discord if preferred) for audio chat. Players should assemble in the TrekCC chat room about 15 minutes prior to event to receive pairings. Play will last three rounds, or four in the unlikely event we have eight or more players.

Entry is free, and this event WILL have prize support. Players will receive a pack of Second Edition Premiere for each round they complete, plus a pack of What You Leave Behind for each round they win. (I'll have a few foils to dole out as well - I'll have a better idea once I take the time to sort through what I have.)

This is intended as primarily a casual event. New or returning player? No worries. If you set up Lackey ahead of time, I'll happily provide a few starter deck lists. Hop online and play a few rounds with guaranteed prize support, and have fun!
Last edited by OKCoyote on Tue May 05, 2020 10:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 -  
And we are rescheduled. Now on the board for Saturday, May 23rd, at 11 am Eastern. (Plus that'll give me time to organize my prize support, update Lackey, etc.)
 -  
Bump.

We've got seven players pre-registered so far. If we have end up with eight or more, we'll play four rounds instead of three (which increases prize support)!

For those considering playing but without online play experience: if I can, I'm willing to help players walk through getting Lackey set up and getting them used to the interface (prior to tournament day, not on tournament day). My availability isn't the greatest but if you PM me ahead of time we can try to work something out. Also, though I don't use it much, I'll try to remember to get on Skype more often when I'm around (username there is OKCoyote).
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
OKCoyote wrote:Bump.

We've got seven players pre-registered so far. If we have end up with eight or more, we'll play four rounds instead of three (which increases prize support)!

For those considering playing but without online play experience: if I can, I'm willing to help players walk through getting Lackey set up and getting them used to the interface (prior to tournament day, not on tournament day). My availability isn't the greatest but if you PM me ahead of time we can try to work something out. Also, though I don't use it much, I'll try to remember to get on Skype more often when I'm around (username there is OKCoyote).
I’m also willing to help out with this.
 -  
We've reached nine players, so I've bumped the event up to four rounds.

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:We've reached nine players, so I've bumped the event up to four rounds.
It's up to you and the rest of the players. But it might make sense to do 3 rounds + final confrontation. Bonus- people that don't make it and still want trek can watch & listen to the final game.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:We've reached nine players, so I've bumped the event up to four rounds.
It's up to you and the rest of the players. But it might make sense to do 3 rounds + final confrontation. Bonus- people that don't make it and still want trek can watch & listen to the final game.
What's wrong with four rounds?

TK

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:
Naetor wrote:
What's wrong with four rounds?

TK
Nothing particularly wrong with it. But it's a long time to be sitting at the computer on a Saturday. Also can get late for the German folks - it's going to be a 5pm start for them. If the event goes off flawlessly - they are probably looking at a 10-11 pm ending.
Last edited by Naetor on Fri May 15, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
4 rounds would make it interesting! Someone could sneak in and steal the tournament win!!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:Have you played once in the last 3 years?
Do you still consider Minnesota still "The West"?

TK
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]