For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:
Naetor wrote:Have you played once in the last 3 years?
Do you still consider Minnesota still "The West"?

TK
Haha! :P

You got the trash-talking back, but can your game back it up anymore? Why not sign up and put it to the test?
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Naetor wrote:You got the trash-talking back, but can your game back it up anymore? Why not sign up and put it to the test?
I don't know. Well we get matched up?

I've had to leave the trolling behind ever since I've become a community organizer.

TK
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Naetor wrote:
OKCoyote wrote:We've reached nine players, so I've bumped the event up to four rounds.
It's up to you and the rest of the players. But it might make sense to do 3 rounds + final confrontation. Bonus- people that don't make it and still want trek can watch & listen to the final game.
I stated at the beginning that it would become four rounds if we drew enough players. Also, since I advertised a pack for each round you play and a pack for each win, more rounds equals more prize support.

Players are perfectly welcome to drop after three rounds if they'd like.
 -  
Naetor wrote:I had more than my mom viewing my stream last weekend, so I am planning on doing so again. If you have a webcam- that you might use for other recreational purposes- I can get you on the screen if you use Skype.
If we get paired, I'm good with being on camera.
 -  
Naetor wrote:I had more than my mom viewing my stream last weekend, so I am planning on doing so again. If you have a webcam- that you might use for other recreational purposes- I can get you on the screen if you use Skype.
Will you be on Twitch again? Are you OK with me mentioning your channel on Facebook? Might get a few more views.
 -  
We have ten players registered, with a day and change left before the event!

Remember: if you're playing in this event, please show up in the TrekCC chat room just prior to the event's start time.

Players should have Skype and Lackey ready to go. Discord is permitted for individual games if both players agree.

Time limit for each round is 75 minutes. After your game is over, please report results in the chat room.

If you need to contact me during a round (rule questions or any other reasons) message me on Skype (my username is OKCoyote) as I likely won't be checking the chat room often while in game.

Hopefully that covers everything! ...what? I still need to build a deck? Gaaahhhh....
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
monty42 wrote:[Dom] or [Rom] ?
Yes.

Have fun, y'all. I have to miss it because we are "making up" Mother's Day stuff with family tomorrow now that MN's stay at home order has expired. Best of luck to Nasty Nate on streaming the games, and to all the competitors playing in the tournament!

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:[Dom] or [Rom] ?
I think you'll have more fun with Romulans - there's 10+ different ways you can play the affiliation: big event solver, no event solver, Reman murder, other battle, hand mill, Far-Seeing Eyes lock-out, other deck manipulation, assassins, attribute denial.

Dominion has 1.5, in my opinion: Jem'Hadar strength or Jem'Hadar strength with infiltrators.
 -  
whampiri wrote:Just 2 of us online at the moment. hmmmm.
One hour to start time (as I post this).
 -  
Thanks to everyone who participated in Saturday's event, and congrats to Jon Carter for the tournament win!

I'll be messaging all participants soon to get contact info. I'll also be sending a list of promo options to choose from to add to the prize support.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]