For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Given the lack of game results and PMs I'm dropping the following players from the tournament:

Niall
Bruce
Oliver

If any of the dropped players would like back in, please reach out to me this week.

That leaves 3 players. Since Stephen and Brian played in Round 1, and Brian won, it'll be Brian vs. Jason in Round 2 with Stephen getting a bye for the moment pending any returners.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ok the Round 3 game is Stephen vs. Jason.

Once that game happens I can finalize the results (and it must happen TO finalize the results, so no slacking! :wink: )!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Results are now final. Congrats to Brian S for winning the event and thanks everyone for playing!

I'd love to see some decklists if y'all are willing to share, and tournament reports are always fun to read too!

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hey Armus.

Brian and I was Dominion vs Feds.

I got a bad draw without any Young JemHadar so I was a bit slow getting through the wormhole to fight.

I set up my Alpha quadrant base and I went to do some slaughtering.

I over committed on my beam in and got stung with SPT. Then he started attacking me with Admiral Leyton which I didn't see coming. The Future enterprise was hard to catch up with. By the time I rebuilt to have another go he used Wormhole to escape.

I probably could've won the game by either doing missions or just leaning hard on my Spacedoor to keep getting ships out being going in for battle but I was just having fun and playing reckless.

By the time either of us got around to scoring any points we were right up against the time limit.

I might have won given more time because I had managed to slaughter a lot of his stuff with invasive beam in but that's how things go when you get stalled out. Well done to Brian pulling out some good tricks on me when I over committed to the beam in strategy.

Oh I also had the Breen CRM in my deck so I could've blown up the office of the president.

So out of 4 possible strategies I stuck to the worst possible one. But that doesn't matter because the game was fun and we had tons of laughs.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]