For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With the Regional in the rearview mirror, the 2020 Return to Farpoint Series gets back into action in June with a bit of a unique format: Fractured Time (FT) Sealed Deck!

Each player will receive a virtual Fractured Time box consisting of a random Premiere starter, one each of Premiere, Energize, and Call to Arms boosters, and 40 fixed Fractured Time cards, and we'll have an old school throwdown, Sealed Deck style!

The event kicks off on June 5th, which is the day I will generate card pools and announce first round pairings, so it's important that you preregister if you'd like to play so you don't miss out. The first round will be two weeks long to allow time for deck construction.

If we get more than 8 people, I'll add a 4th Round.

Don't miss out, get preregistered today!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
3 Days until kickoff and 5 people registered. Can we get an 6th and avoid the bye? I'll be sending out card pools Thursday night. It's not too late to sign up. Get registered today!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
OK, we got our 6 8! (Thanks, Jason!, and Markus!, and Massimiliano!), cardpools have been distributed, let's light this candle!

Round 1 Pairings:

Maggie Geppert (JadziaDax8) vs. Ted Reebel (TReebel)

Kris Sonsteby (LORE) vs. Oliver Thust (BashirCommander)

Brian Sykes (Armus) vs. Jason Robinette (JasonRed3)

Massimiliano (garak) vs. BYE Markus Eberlein (eberlems)

Please try to have your games in by Saturday, June 20th, 2020. If we finish earlier, I'll start the next round early.

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
In an opening night throwdown to get this party started, Sykes FW Robinette 100-70 in a one turn nail biter.

Good game, sir, and good luck the rest of the way! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
We have a new contender: Massimiliano!

Right now he has the round 1 bye but if anyone else wants to join and make it an even 8, I'll allow it - it's still early enough to allow plenty of time for deckbuilding and first round games.

PM me or post here if interested! First come, first served, and I'm capping it at 8 players so only one spot is available!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:count me in
You're in! I'm out running errands right now but I'll get you your card pool later today.

Pairings updated. Registration is officially closed now. :wink:

EDIT: All card pools have been distributed. If you dont have it, check your PMs!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
eberlems wrote:Massimiliano (garak) vs. BYE Markus Eberlein (eberlems)
FW 105-65 FW
Something doesn't look right there. Should that second "FW" be a "FL"?
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0