For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
You guys are great!

As promised, here are your Round 3 Pairings:

Scott Baughman (Neelix) vs. Austin Chandler (Darksabre)

Edwin Latrell (Latrell) vs. Joe Kallstrom (Commander Joe)

Oliver Thust (Bashircommander) vs. Jason Robinette (Jasonred3)

Jon Carter (pfti) vs. Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)

Kris Sonsteby (LORE) vs. Brian S (JeBuS)

Jon Fry (First Maje) vs. Matthew McCalpin (Professor Scott)

So as before, technically results are due by next Saturday (August 1st) but the sooner they come in, the sooner I'll pair round 4.

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Just giving this a bump since we still have 4 games outstanding and it's been a week since I posted round 3 pairings. If there's any way to get these results in before Saturday, I can post pairings and give y'all an extra weekend to work with for the last round!

Thanks! :cheersL:

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
A weird concession event by lackey / couldn't reconnect mishmash happened so FW to me and I think a +60 differential like with my game with Maggie.

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
DarkSabre wrote:A weird concession event by lackey / couldn't reconnect mishmash happened so FW to me and I think a +60 differential like with my game with Maggie.
Indeed, I was mid-table flip and Lackey crashed (not really...but I certainly was going to concede - side note, I now know why Maggie conceded even in a Warp Speed game, LOL! Stone cold, Austin, Stone cold 8) )

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Neelix wrote:
DarkSabre wrote:A weird concession event by lackey / couldn't reconnect mishmash happened so FW to me and I think a +60 differential like with my game with Maggie.
Indeed, I was mid-table flip and Lackey crashed (not really...but I certainly was going to concede - side note, I now know why Maggie conceded even in a Warp Speed game, LOL! Stone cold, Austin, Stone cold 8) )
Yeah the funny thing is after that happened, I post-gamed with Maggie and showed her 2-3 ways she could stay in the game based on her card pool... she obviously made some deck changes.... :wink:
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]