For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 150 posts
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Mine is correct. I shall forever curse the launched Phoenix* for costing me this tournament.

*and also losing to MVB, of course
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
This event has now processed and deck lists are going to be attached for those that sent them to Brian shortly. Thanks again, all. You truly are the Finest Crew in the Fleet! :cheersL:

P.S. Both my 1E and 2E rating are now identical, and both are moving in the wrong direction. :P
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
bashircommander wrote:hey,

thank you Kris for running this perfect tournament, and by the way the rating-Points will come backe to you.
:)
Thanks, Oliver, and congrats on your 2nd place finish! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Cross-posting here as I have received a grand total of 3 addresses so far. Everyone will get a little something for each Subspace Championship Series event they play in, and Nationals participants will get some foils as well as the unique 2020 US Nationals button. Possibly some other goodies too, so send me your address!
LORE wrote:UPDATE - My first big kit for the Subspace Championship Series has arrived from Dan H. (thanks, Doc Hamman!) and I will be starting to put together the first wave of Subspace Championship Series prize kits shortly. If you have participated in the first six weeks of the Subspace Championship Series (July through the middle of August) please email me your address so I can get your event prizes sent out.

Please note: the bulk of the first wave will be associated with the recently wrapped up U.S. Nationals tournaments as well as the weekly Tribbles gigs. At the time of this writing, I do not yet have the Subspace Championship Series promos themselves nor the Return to Talos IV / Return to Farpoint foils as these are all still in production. Gee golly, shucks, folks. I guess you might just have to settle for getting the white border preview card Persistent Individuality or any number of these awesome looking ultra rare Borderless promos. :wink:

With that said, I am keeping track of everyone's participation in the Subspace Championship Series and additional prize kits will be mailed out to participants as soon as the SCS / RtF / RtT4 foils are finished. Thanks again for playing, and for your patience during this COVID-19 caused logistical nightmare. All of you make this job worth doing! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Still waiting on a whole bunch of addresses. Remember, if you play in any of the Subspace Championship Series events you are eligible for prizes. And I will make sure everyone gets a little something for their efforts during this crazy times.

But that said, I can't go to the post office every other day. I need to do one big run, a handful of times between now and the end of the series. And I can't do that without a lot more addresses. If you have already sent it to me, thank you. If you have not, what are you waiting for? Please do so a.s.a.p. Thanks. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Last call for addresses before the first wave of prizes go out. I am stunned by how few responses I have received. I think in total it is less than a dozen players. So, I will repeat - EVERYONE that played in this tournament is eligible for prizes. If you played in it, I have prizes set aside for you that I will mail to you free of charge. Just send me your address!
LORE wrote:Still waiting on a whole bunch of addresses. Remember, if you play in any of the Subspace Championship Series events you are eligible for prizes. And I will make sure everyone gets a little something for their efforts during this crazy times.

But that said, I can't go to the post office every other day. I need to do one big run, a handful of times between now and the end of the series. And I can't do that without a lot more addresses. If you have already sent it to me, thank you. If you have not, what are you waiting for? Please do so a.s.a.p. Thanks. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Prize packs should be arriving to nearly all of you (I think there was just 1 player who did not provide an address) this week or next if you are overseas. Thanks again, all, for playing.

P.S. The "cash" in your packs is not actual U.S. legal tender even though it looks pretty darn real. Please DO NOT try to spend or deposit them. Entirely included as a joke, folks! These were provided by your Money, Inc. fan favorites, and go out to everyone as bribes enticements to join our stable. :wink:
Last edited by LORE on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote:Prize packs should be arriving to nearly all of you (I think there was just 1 player who did not provide an address) this week or next if you are overseas. Thanks again, all, for playing.

P.S. The "cash" in your packs is not actual U.S. legal tender even though it looks pretty darn real. These were provided by your Money, Inc. fan favorites, and go out to everyone as bribes enticements to join our stable. :wink:
I received mine yesterday. I loved the oversized Voyager.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]