For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 150 posts

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
LORE wrote:... it looks like we have some invaders from Europe crashing the Independence Day (US) festivities...
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Attention, tributes, attention...

The Masters kits for all three games arrived at Casa de Chansteby yesterday, and I must say... the foils for all 3 games look gorgeous. Oh, and did I mention the play mats? How silly of me. Yes, we have those too, and the Tribbles ones are especially rad. I'm sorry, you want to know about the other goodies that will be given out at this gig? I don't know what to say... they sure seem weird... if only they had borders... :shifty:

What are you waiting for, get in here and mix it up with the best the World has to offer as the United States Nationals take over the airwaves!

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:13 players are signed up, and it looks like we have some invaders from Europe crashing the Independence Day (US) festivities. I think I need to call in some backup from my collaborators in Money, Inc.! Paging Hoss-Drone, flrazor, PantsoftheTalShiar, Bloodwine Oatmeal, CrimsonRavage, OKCoyote, mark_mustonjr, and JamesValEson. You are needed at the gold plated courtesy phone.

Repeat: paging Hoss-Drone, flrazor, PantsoftheTalShiar, Bloodwine Oatmeal, CrimsonRavage, OKCoyote, mark_mustonjr, and JamesValEson. You are needed at the gold plated courtesy phone. Thank you.
Don't forget to page Boratus. I do have Lackey and discord. I just haven't used it it a long time so I might sign up. Just need to check my schedule.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Boratus wrote:
LORE wrote:13 players are signed up, and it looks like we have some invaders from Europe crashing the Independence Day (US) festivities. I think I need to call in some backup from my collaborators in Money, Inc.! Paging Hoss-Drone, flrazor, PantsoftheTalShiar, Bloodwine Oatmeal, CrimsonRavage, OKCoyote, mark_mustonjr, and JamesValEson. You are needed at the gold plated courtesy phone.

Repeat: paging Hoss-Drone, flrazor, PantsoftheTalShiar, Bloodwine Oatmeal, CrimsonRavage, OKCoyote, mark_mustonjr, and JamesValEson. You are needed at the gold plated courtesy phone. Thank you.
Don't forget to page Boratus. I do have Lackey and discord. I just haven't used it it a long time so I might sign up. Just need to check my schedule.
Schedule is irrelevant, as it's not a one-day event.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Boratus wrote:Don't forget to page Boratus. I do have Lackey and discord. I just haven't used it it a long time so I might sign up. Just need to check my schedule.
STEVE! Get in here, my friend! It is one game per week, with scheduling on the players to coordinate. I usually play my online games with U.S. folks after work during the week and my online games with Euro / Aussie opponents on the weekends. It works great.

Beware, all o' y'all out there in subspace. The beacons are lit... Money, Inc. calls for aid... and THE FULL NELSON has answered!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
14 players are pre-registered with a little over a week until game time. Can we get over 20 for this once in a lifetime US Nationals starting on the 4th of July? Tune in to find out.

What are you waiting for? GET IN HERE!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
As a thread bump and a reminder, DECK LISTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT. Ideally, we will have them turned into the secondary T.D.(s) via PM within a week or two of the start time, so that all the decks are cited shortly after the tournament concludes. I will announce the secondary T.D.'s a day or so ahead of the tournament start date, we are just internally hashing out who all is playing and who all is not. Please do not send decklists to me directly, as at this point I am planning to participate as well as run these gigs. If anyone objects to that, please let me know and I will happily sit out. Thanks all! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
LORE wrote:14 players are pre-registered with a little over a week until game time. Can we get over 20 for this once in a lifetime US Nationals starting on the 4th of July? Tune in to find out.

What are you waiting for? GET IN HERE!
We are in the final week before US Nationals kicks off online, and we are now up to 16 players. Can we hit 20? Tune in to find out! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Also, I feel like it goes without saying but pre-registration figures beg to differ. Even though this is US Nationals, it is open to ALL players. And because it is online, what better way for some of our European and Australian friends to get in on the action? So, if you are reading this from the cozy confines of Germany, the United Kingdom, or Australia, please consider pre-registering and getting in on the fun of United States Nationals. See you there! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Attention, tributes, Attention...

There are only a couple days left to pre-register and get in on all the fun as the United States National Championships meld with the Subspace Championship Series in this epic online 2E showdown! Please have your deck list ID numbers handy, and be sure to look for your first round pairings either Friday evening or early Saturday morning. Good luck. And may the odds be ever in your favor...

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
So I was going to pre-register...but there aren't actually links at the top of this thread, you know? ;-)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Neelix wrote:So I was going to pre-register...but there aren't actually links at the top of this thread, you know? ;-)
Look above the thread title. There's a link to the tournament info where you can preregister.

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.