For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 150 posts

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
Well, my deck really ran out of steam in the last two rounds...Oliver wins 100-0! Ouch!

Excellent game and that's a very strong deck, sir!

Thust FW versus Baughman
100-0
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Neelix wrote:Well, my deck really ran out of steam in the last two rounds...Oliver wins 100-0! Ouch!

Excellent game and that's a very strong deck, sir!

Thust FW versus Baughman
100-0
Wow. After Oliver's deck (run my Maggie) slipped on a banana peel last night, here comes Oliver himself stepping up to take a share of 1st place. Who will be our 2E US Nationals Champion in the thrilling conclusion? Tune in to find out!

EDIT: Those last 3 outstanding matches ALL have implications on SoS, which at this point is in MVB's favor. Oliver needs some help, but he might be able to catch him if things fall his way. Get those last few games in, folks! Our medal winners need you.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Armus wrote:The Discord chatter says the math favors MVB.
Math does favor him, but... this is T2E Entertainment. Perhaps we settle this in the ring with a good ol' fashioned 60 Minute Iron Man Match?

P.S. Maggie, regardless of how this shakes out for 1st and 2nd, I think you have the bronze medal locked up. Congrats on 3rd place, that is quite an achievement!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
LORE wrote:P.S. Maggie, regardless of how this shakes out for 1st and 2nd, I think you have the bronze medal locked up. Congrats on 3rd place, that is quite an achievement!
Thanks! This was a great tournament, Kris. I’m looking for more action during the Subspace Championship Series. I’m proud to be Money, Inc’s newest recruit. Now, where’s that sign-on bonus?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Austin, Jason, blinkgotti, and BionicMan - any luck getting your last round game in? These are the only 2 results still outstanding (not counting my game, which we are playing tomorrow morning.) Please play as soon as you are able. Thanks,
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Following Jason's concession (due to being out of town) to blinkgotti, I believe this is the only outstanding match from Round 5:
LORE wrote:BionicMan05 (already shown) vs. Austin Chandler (DarkSabre)
Has this match been played? If not, will it? If so, when?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Following Jason's concession (due to being out of town) to blinkgotti, I believe this is the only outstanding match from Round 5:
LORE wrote:BionicMan05 (already shown) vs. Austin Chandler (DarkSabre)
Has this match been played? If not, will it? If so, when?
Kris that one is posted. Austin beat Blinkgotti 100-0 as stated above. Twice. :wink:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
By virtue of 2 Strength of Schedule points, your United States National Champion is... "The People's Champion" MVB! Congrats! Below are what I show for the final standings. Before I submit these for processing, please everyone look them over and make sure your record / VP total matches up with what you believe it to be. Since this is an elevated K-value tournament, I want to make sure I have all the results input correctly.

Michael Van Breemen - 17
Oliver Thust - 17
Maggie Geppert - 16
Jon Carter - 14
Scott Baughman - 14
Benjamin Rostoker - 14
Ted Reebel - 13
Austin Chandler - 13
blinkgotti - 13
Markus Eberlein - 10
Jason Beyer - 10
Benjamin Liebich - 10